Military Brides
Options

Selling Wedding Stuff Help

So I figured a lot of you are experts on packing and I'm super bored waiting for our flight. I want to sell 4 of our 6 candy buffet jars. Is there a way I could pack them that wouldn't be super expensive and have them make it to the buyer in one piece?
TIA!

Re: Selling Wedding Stuff Help

• Options
    I'm not sure how big the jars are, but you could wrap them in bubble wrap and then ship them in a large flat rate box. I would think that would be enough padding to make it all in one piece. Like I said I don't know how big the jars are, so you may need a bigger box, or multiple boxes. That's when the weight of the package can start to get expensive if you're not using a flat rate. Hopefully a couple of flat rate boxes would be enough!
  • Options
    I think 2 per flat rate box could work and use 2. Hopefully someones willing to buy them. I'm gonna do a for sale site through weebly. Would it be bad to something about how I'm not responsible for broken jars? Buyer accepts risk?
  • Options
    Personally I would try and sell local for those things. Too much work and expense to package and sell.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah I wonder if the cost to ship outweighs the benefit of selling them? What about your local board? Any bites there?
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Selling Wedding Stuff Help:[QUOTE]Yeah I wonder if the cost to ship outweighs the benefit of selling them? What about your local board? Any bites there? Posted by Irishcurls[/QUOTE]
    I can try. Ill try craigslist too. I'm gonna list it on my site as well but say local preferred or no guarantee on it not breaking lol
  • Options
    What do they look like and how much? I am looking to buy some! Not sure about the shipping though..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image253 Invited
    image123 Accepted
    image53 Declined
    image99 Leavin' Me hangin
    RSVP Date: August 5, 2012
  • Options
    I have these 3. Unfortunately while we were on our HM our cat stayed with my parents and knocked a box off their table and broke one of them lol.
    $5/a jar plus shipping
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards