California-Northern
Options

where to rent formal suits for the guys?

Any recommendations for places to rent formal suits for the groom and groomsmen? My fiance doesn't want to wear a traditional tux. We are looking for formal, nicely fitting, non-cheesy formal suits...  to rent (preferably) or buy.  We'll probably have to buy if we want them tailored.
Thanks!!

Re: where to rent formal suits for the guys?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Formal Headquarters in San Jose.  Depending on how big your party is, you could get a huge discount.  For us, we are getting 3 free tux rentals + $40 off every suit for our group of 13.  Suits normally range from $105-$140.

With rentals, they can be altered to fit each person's measurements.  I am not sure if this is different from tailoring, which may be more unique to a person's measurements?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would call around to the tux rentals. There might be a few places that have a limited amount of suits. 

Have you tried looking at the tuxes? There are a lot of different styles - They don't have to look really formal at all. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Men's Warehouse, definately sign up on their site or with David's Bridal.  We just got these coupons the other day and always get them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards