Virginia

Affordable Djs??

Any reviews? Their price is almost too good  to be true. But their website seems tacky and unprofessional. Also, all of their song suggestions are so cheesy and old.

Re: Affordable Djs??

• lizstill13lizstill13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using affordable djs for our wedding in April. I may be biased because they are friends of my FI's but hopefully this will help you.

As far as I know all the djs have full time jobs, they dj because it's fun and they enjoy it. Which should help explain the price. I have seen them work at another wedding and thought the were great, and I don't think they played a single song from those lists. They definitely tailored it to the style of the bride and groom. I would give them a chance and at least talk to them before you write them off, because I don't think you'll find a better price.
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using them for my wedding.  My best friend used them for her wedding and they were great!  The prices are awesome and cant be beat for sure! The Dj kept everyone dancing all night, no cheesiness involved :) I was told I can let the dj know what songs i dont want played and they wont play them. 
    If you want to choose all of your songs, they will do that too.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! That's what I was hoping to hear.
  • sdlovettesdlovette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WHAT DJ IS IT AND WHAT IS THERE PRICE? I'M NOT FRM THE AREA BUT GETTING MARRIED THERE...all information is very helpful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards