Connecticut

Mia Paige Photography

Is anyone using Mia Paige Photography? I've sent her 2 e-mails within the past 3 weeks and I haven't gotten a response. I know sometimes it takes vendors a while to respond to email, but 3 weeks seems like a long time to me (especially when I already met and booked her, and my wedding is 3 months away!) I just tried her on Facebook - I figured maybe she checks her facebook messages more frequently than her e-mail. I don't want to be a pain in the neck and call her on the phone but I might have to...I know most vendors prefer e-mail...but I'm getting a bit concerned as my wedding is approaching fast, and I really want to keep the lines of communication open with my vendors. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Or if you even think it is a problem?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Mia Paige Photography

• I am using Shannon from Mia Paige as well. She does tend to take a while to respond sometimes, but I found that emailing her personal email works faster. I've sent it to you in a PM. Hope that helps!  
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not using her, but I've had the same issue with one of my vendors as well.  I just kept e-mailing and eventually got a response.  Totally know how you feel...people think "the end of June is so far away" and it's really not....weekends are filling up fast with things to do.
  • 3 weeks with no reply?  Yikes!

Though now that you posted this here, I have a feeling you'll get a response email very quickly... funny how that works sometimes with vendors, isn't it?  Haha : )
  • I wouldn't worry--I know she is busy & just ran a marathon --but still she should have gotten back to you. I would call her def!!

GL!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • She got back to me after I left a voicemail. I think I am just being a nervous nelly! I didn't want to stalk her because I know how annoying it can be to deal with a disgruntled customer.... but just needed to know that she's available if I have questions...turns out her personal e-mail IS the best way to get a hold of her. (Thank you, MarkandLaura!!!) She also verified that her personal email is the best bet. That, and her cell phone. Phew! I'm a little crazy, I think...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Don't worry! We've all been there (at least I have!) I get all nervous if I don't hear back in less than a day or two haha! Glad I could help though! Can't wait to see your pics :)
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Glad everything worked out!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Mia Paige photography is awful! I would NOT go with her! she is way way over priced and not worth it at all! 
    My SIL used her for her Sept 3, 11 wedding and just got her pictures back. She kept telling her she'd get them back before christmas for holiday cards.. but its March and she just got them back. She barely got pictures of the guys getting ready and she had a second photographer for pretty much that reason. 

Not worth it! Of course in the end the pictures were nice, but it has been hell waiting for her to take weeks to answer emails and calls. 

I recommend "sassy mouth photography" she's phenomenal! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker not
  • Just realized you've already booked her! 
    Hope you have a better experience with her for your wedding day! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker not
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards