Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Catering Help for a Friend

Hi Ladies! :-)  An old knottie coming back to ask a favor!!

A good friend of mine is just starting to research caterers in the Pgh area for their wedding next summer.

I all ready sent the Recommended Vendor List, but in case you used a Caterer who is not on there and that you loved, could you please share their info with me?

No budget yet, they're exploring all the options before deciding. Also, they're having it at the bride's parents house, around New Stanton. So if you know any caterers in that area or a caterer who will cater that far, please let me know :-)

I appreciate it! :-)

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
My Doha Adventures

Re: Catering Help for a Friend

• Options
    Y I OughtaY I Oughta member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Jody's Pantry, now JPC Events Group from New Castle. They travel to Pittsburgh all the time. I couldn't have been happier with them. You can check out my vendor review that was just posted if you want more info. They were very reasonably priced and wonderful to work with.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!! I'll definitely check out your review, and pass the info on to my friend!

I appreciate it! And congrats to you! Your wedding looked like a lot of fun! :-)

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards