Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

*knock-knock* Taps on the computer screen

anyone there? Where did everyone go? 

Do we have any Christmas engagements/new knotties? 

imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: *knock-knock* Taps on the computer screen

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering the same thing and had been kicking around the idea of a poll to generate some activity up in here. Smells kinda musty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here! A lot of people might be on winter break from school or still traveling for the holidays. But the activity has been really low on this board since we got the new boards. I still really dislike the set up and sometimes don't even want to post just because of it!

Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah we need to liven this place up a bit...
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here too! Yea I was just thinking how slow it has been...I do think the holidays make it worse too. I bet in Jan we will get all the new brides that got engaged over Christmas
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here, although I got so frustrated at waiting for pages to load just to receive and error message (ten times in a row!) that I'm all but giving up.  Responding to a post is uber difficult too.  I'm hoping this goes through the first time, but I've had to retype messages 2 -3 times before they post.

Enough complaining though.  Someone think of a poll.  Or suggest that they might want a cash bar/dollar dance/distant relative to pay/to wear sweat pants with the word "Juicy" on the butt.  Those things usually liven the place up a bit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_knock-knock-taps-computer-screen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:700e3390-ffaf-4641-af12-39caaf25a277Post:30c7e027-4cfe-49b5-8724-bafb44917226">Re: *knock-knock* Taps on the computer screen</a>:
    [QUOTE]Someone think of a poll.  Or suggest that they might want a cash bar/dollar dance/distant relative to pay/to wear sweat pants with the word "Juicy" on the butt.  Those things usually liven the place up a bit.
    Posted by hkiesling[/QUOTE]

Bah ha ha ha ha!
    I'm going to try to get creative for a poll. I hope everyone likes their polls with a healthy dose of sarcasm.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Knot Jen said that the error messages should all have gone bye bye now!  Hopefully that helps.  This time of year is pretty slow on the boards in general, and the errors/change/bugs aren't helping!
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm Here, too! I am off work for a week, trying to get checks on my todo list, but seems my biggest hope, the caterer, will have to come next week as he is on vacation this week too :( oh well. He at least responded with a good info-filled email, plus found out they are reworking their catering menu to include apps, so that is good news!

Finalizing guest list, bridal party, asking our officiant to do it,  and reserving hotel block will have to suffice for accomplishments -- if I even get it all done tomorrow? I know I love to procrastinate!

My Married Lady Bio
    FOR SALE ITEMS Wedding Countdown Ticker

I got married on Friday the 13th!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I *HATE* the new boards. Which is why I'm rarely on TK anymore. Boo.
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LittleSweetie: I got no less than FIVE error messages tonight trying to get back to this post.  It most certainly not fixed.

But, I am glad to hear that it must be working for other peeps.  I'll just keep crossing my fingers that my turn will be next.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards