Students

Completely unmotivated to study

I have finals on Thursday and have yet to really start studying.  I still don't want to (even though I will because my grade will suck if I don't).  Anyone else feeling this way?

Re: Completely unmotivated to study

• same. I just took a 2 hours nap in order to avoid studying. My inability to focus has never been this bad!
    PersonalMilestone
  • Same here.  I have a Calc test tomorrow that I have barely studied for.

Just push through it all and you will be so relieved once your tests are over!
  • Same here, I am pretending if I just keep putting it off than the tests don't exist. UGH! Glad I am not the only one!

zdots.blogspot.com
  • yep, me too. I keep pushing my study time back every 15 minutes. Good luck everyone!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Well I don't have any finals, but I do have a 2 page paper about a half hour video that I still have to watch and a 5 page paper both due on Friday, which is......(wait for it)..... my last day!!!! And all I want to do is....nothing. hahaha. I just want to sit in front of the tv and watch It's Always Sunny.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicVacation
  • I am SO unmotivated. I have to write 2 essays (2 pages each.. not bad) and start studying for an online exam I have on Friday. Yesterday I spent all day working on my Planning Bio so today I have to get going! UGH.

Hang in there girls! Home stretch!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I always end up with the attention span of a gold fish right around finals. Isn't it convenient how that always happens?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I am feeling the same exact way!!  Tomorrow is my last (WOO) and huge group presentation of my college career and I haven't started planning what I am going to say with my powerpoint slides yet, haha.  I also need to create an Access Database for it, but haven't done that yet either. 

I only have 2 finals next week, but have not felt any motivation to start studying.  One is open-book so I am not worried, but the other is Business Calculus (YUCK) and cumulative, FML!   Then after that I am DONE and will graduate in 11 days! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yep! Wedding planning is just so much more fun! Looking at wedding dresses vs. looking at a blank Word page... hmmmm
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have my last paper due tomorrow and it's seriously taking me longer than any paper I've ever written in my life! I can't focus on it at all. I just want it to be tomorrow and my paper be magically finished for me!
  • I've been writing the same lab report all day.  I can't focus.  Argh.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_completely-unmotivated-study?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:096e7bd6-cb6d-4e54-8767-e6f501e95673Post:978409c5-39d0-4cb9-aa82-999035459724">Re: Completely unmotivated to study</a>:
    [QUOTE]I always end up with the attention span of a gold fish right around finals. Isn't it convenient how that always happens?
    Posted by birdie1020[/QUOTE]

This made me giggle. I'm the exact same way.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • I have chemistry and anatomy finals in the morning back and back and cannot find any motivation to make myself study! I have been staring at the same anatomy chapter since noon, or I venture on to this site! Good luck to all you ladies on your finals! I have two tomorrow, one Monday, one Tuesday and I'm freeeee!
  • Lindsey, I just sent you a PM :)
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yep!  I'm COMPLETELY unmotivated.  I have a 5 page paper due tonight with almost nothing done on it, haven't studied for a lab practical tomorrow morning, and haven't finished the lab notebook for the lab practical tomorrow morning.

And honestly, right now I'd rather be on TK, wedding planning, or napping.  My textbook keeps sitting open to the same page...
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have 5 finals this week and am having the hardest time studying. This is my last finals week ever and I can't wait for it to be over. It doesn't help that I went dress shopping for the second time on Friday and am completely re-obssessed with looking at dresses online. I have definitely spent more time wedding planning than studying this week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards