Alabama

Where are you registered?

Just curious.  :D  I've got Walmart, Target, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: Where are you registered?

• amdagnyamdagny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dillard's & Target.  My experience at the Dillard's in Mobile, AL was the pits!  If I had it to do over, I'd register elsewhere.
  • Thea519Thea519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't registered yet, but we're definitely doing Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Maybe Belk, too. We'll see!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    BB&B, Target and Kohl's.  I've had a few people tell me not to do Target because returns are a hassle but I did it anyway.  What can I say?  I'm a rebel. :)
  • lexa10lexa10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I originally was gonna go with Belk and Target, but I was very disappointed with the selections there. So now, we will probably go with Dillard's and Target.
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found that most of what we needed, we could find at Target. So that's our main one. But we also have a few extras on Amazon.com. I love their Universal Wishlist feature.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I found that if I could find it at Target, I could usually also find it at Walmart for $5 less, lol.  So I only registered at Target for the things that Walmart didn't also have or what Walmart had for the exact same price.  BB&B was just extra, I don't actually expect to get anything off that registry.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    Target, Belk, BBB, and JCPenny. We have people coming from all over the U.S. and wanted to make sure everyone had a close option.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 made the cutimage 128 can't wait!image 63 had other plansimage 2 can't decideimage
  • emilyv1011emilyv1011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I registered at Dillard's a couple days ago because they were having a bridal event and if you registered you got a $25 gift card. I will probably also register at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and Kohls and probably Belk because there is no longer a Dillards in my home town.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Bed Bath & Beyond and Home Depot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards