Rhode Island
Options

Hair suggestions

Hi -

I'm looking for hair stylist suggestions for myself and my wedding party.  I've already booked Sara Faella for makeup, but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much on hair since I'm going to pay for everyones hair to be done.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair suggestions

• Options
    jmorta04jmorta04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Lynda Williams of Formal Hair Design.  She has been fantastic to work with so far and the trial I had with her was awesome.  I highly recommend her.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam C charges $40 a head! I'm not sure you can beat that price! I am also paying for my girls and I am using Sara Faella for make up too :-) 

I believe there is another stylist on the board who charges in the same ball park but her name escapes me at the moment, her name was mentioned in a recent review. 
  • Options
    amygirl78amygirl78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can beat that price!! We used Megan Cloutier who was from Hair Cuttery in Warwick. She charged $25 a head, brought 2 other hairstylist with her, and came to US!
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam is pretty well established on the boards so she is a solid rec and still a great bargain :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could also check out Gloss & Glamour, they're located on Mineral Spring Ave in No. Providence, but they do weddings on site :)
    Krystle, marrying the love of my life, Matthew!!! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards