Connecticut

Cake Vendors - Souithington, CT Area

Hi, looking for cake vendor suggestions in the Southington, CT area.  Looking for a reasonably priced bakery.  I know nothing about wedding cakes so any help would be appreciated!!  Thanks!  Smile

Re: Cake Vendors - Souithington, CT Area

• I am using Cakes by Lisa. She is out of Plainville I think...I live out of state and had to have my Mom meet with her.

She just won a bunch of awards at the CT cake show and all of her work looks amazing to me. Her pirces were not bad either. I refused to pay $5.75 for a slice of cake like some places are charging....that is just nuts to me, its cake and no one eats it half the time :). She offers Cakes and Cupcakes and will pretty much do whatever you want, just send pics of what you like.

Very friendly, helpful, and always there to answer my MANY questions lol

:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you're willing to travel a bit outside of Southington, I highly recommend J Cakes in North Branford. 

imageAnniversary
  • Cakes by Lisa. She is awesome. She has made many cakes for me and they are always delicious. She is making my groom's cake since my venue is doing my wedding cake. We are having J cakes for my wedding cake, Ill post pictures and a better review after my wedding next month.
    I also went to highschool with her and she is very nice and easy to work with
  • Cakes by Donna! Loved her!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Sweet Maria's in Waterbury knocked our shower cake out of the park, amazing!,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards