Favors

Honey Jars

We're wanting to do jars of honey for our wedding. Has anyone ordered honey from anywhere?

I saw this http://www.cudge.net/wed_detail10.htm but I'm skeptical if the site is legitimate (especially since it's an edible item)

Re: Honey Jars

• Cute idea!  You know, I know I've heard of them, but I have 3 married DD's so I've looked at millions of websites like that.  I would google reviews of them and see what you find.
  • jezabellajezabella member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    We are doing little jars of honey for our wedding and we are actually getting them done straight from the honey farm down the road from my parents' farm.  If you are in a city, I would search for a local honey farm or "meadery" I think they are called and they probably get this request more than you would think. Ours even will put on a label if we want with a picture of two bees kissing and saying "meant to bee" and our names and wedding date.  I think it's nice if you can find something local like that :)  To give you an idea of the cost, we are in Alberta Canada but our place cost $2.90/jar plus $0.25 for the label and it's about a 2 oz. jar of honey.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards