October 2014 Weddings

Children Activities

There will be at least 4 - 6 children at our wedding, including my own daughter. I was thinking about maybe doing a hidden treasure, trick or treat hide and seek. There will be a designated place for each child so they each get their own personalized treasure box and have a great time thinking it's a halloween party for them too. Thoughts?

Re: Children Activities

• Ive seen so many different things for kids to do during the reception... at the moment, im planning on giving them a piece of cardstock paper and a small box of crayons and letting them color on it and save them to be framed in our home. I don't want the kids to be too tied up since im sure theyll be dancing with us for some of the time.
  • There will be a few kids at our wedding too and I was considering a few things.
    First, our reception venue has couches so I am going to bring blankets and small pillows incase any of them need a nap (this goes esp. for the little ones in the wedding who are gonna be up and about all day :)  and then I was thinking getting show boxs and wrapping them with paper that matches my colors and putting in fun things for them to do like a coloring book and crayons or something to match the childs age. I figured I can get most of the stuff at the dollar store and its a fun little DIY project for me!
  • Chrissymm88Chrissymm88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2014-weddings_children-activities?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:b65bfbe8-5f94-4b5f-8c03-c96f91929372Discussion:e66e7438-b9b5-48e0-8d44-22b64237c57dPost:21d21f8f-6253-4c86-880c-1121e96bd600">Children Activities</a>:
    [QUOTE]There will be at least 4 - 6 children at our wedding, including my own daughter. I was thinking about maybe doing a hidden treasure, trick or treat hide and seek. There will be a designated place for each child so they each get their own personalized treasure box and have a great time thinking it's a halloween party for them too. Thoughts?
    Posted by thegeekyduo[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div> I also LOVE this idea :) its sounds super cute and super fun for the kids, plus it will make for some pretty cool wedding pictures :D

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards