Colorado

Smaller Venue

Hi all.  My Fiance and I just got engaged.  We are looking to get married in late September or early October of this year.  Neither of us is looking to have a large wedding so we are looking for a space to have a smaller ceremony (no more than 50 people) with the reception at my parent's home.  Any Ideas?

Thanks

Re: Smaller Venue

• What kind of venue are you imagining?  What part of Colorado?
  • We are doing ours at Red Rocks-it's right behind the vistors center.
  • I too am looking for small venues near Fort Collins.  We are having no officiant and no more than 20 people.  There will be two elderly people so we don't want to go too far off the beaten path and would be happy to have the ceremony and reception in the same place or at separate places.  Just starting to plan this, but going to try to do it sooner rather than later. 
  • We are looking at Estes. I think there is a lot of place that will accommodate that we have found for our 20-25 guests. Also, I'm looking at using "marry me in Colorado" which seem to be good and reasonable. But also Loveland has a lot of good venues and apparently ( from what I hear) if you get your marriage license in Loveland, it has romantic hearts and such. How cute!!
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards