Oregon

first gown appointment tomorrow

Hey everyone.
  So i am going tomorrow to hopefully find my wedding gown. i'm really excited. but i was curious if anyone had any adivce on what i should take or do when i'm there. The appointment is at the beaverton david's bridal if that helps at all. thank you for you adivce.
August 2011 sig challenge: Fave e-pic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: first gown appointment tomorrow

• edited December 2011
    Bring everything you plan to wear under and your shoes.
    And a big mouth! Make sure you speak up and tell them EXACTLY what you want, don't be shy, you paid good money for your dress, its their job to help you make it perfect.
  • edited December 2011
    Champagne for parking lot tailgating afterwards!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_first-gown-appointment-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:37f0f799-1ba1-4b4a-bacc-816d7a2f9760Post:7f2671ae-16a4-4aa1-9480-2c26d58d13c2">first gown appointment tomorrow</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone.   So i am going tomorrow to hopefully find my wedding gown. i'm really excited. but i was curious if anyone had any adivce on what i should take or do when i'm there. The appointment is at the beaverton david's bridal if that helps at all. thank you for you adivce.
    Posted by Readingdiva123[/QUOTE]
    They will provide you with a bra and slip to wear during your appointment and they will give you a discount on them if you buy a dress from them. If you don't have shoes yet, it's not a big deal. I think most people wait to buy the shoes until they have the dress anyway.
    Speak up and don't let them talk you into anything you don't want. However, it is good to try out a few different styles. You might be quite surprised that a style you didn't think you liked looks great on you!
    Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards