Getting in Shape
Options

Anyone up for a Valentines Day challenge?

2»

Re: Anyone up for a Valentines Day challenge?

• Options
    I'm also a lurker, but I like the sound of this challenge. I'm in with a goal of losing 10 lbs! 
  • Options
    I'm new, and a bit of a lurker, as well, but I'm totally up for it! I have two goals: work out at least three times per week, and lose between 5-10 pounds.
  • Options

Another Lurker here, I'll take the challange.  My goal is 10lbs.

• Options

I want to tone. I've danced around the same weight and size since high school - I've been out of college for two years. Shed an inch or two in areas and I'll be happy.

We can do this!

• Options
    I usually just lurk here as well, but this challenge really sparked my interest, so I'm game. My goal is five-10 pounds or a pant size depending. By working out 3-5x per week and eating healthy.
  • Options
    I'm in. Lose 10lbs and get back to going to the gym at least 3 times a week. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 97 Dealt!

image 37 All In!

image 12 Had to fold!

image 48 Are Holding Out For their Turn!

RSVP Date: 10/04/2012

• Options
    I'm also new to this board but would love to join the challenge. It sounds like an excellent idea! Perfect timing too! My goal will be to exercise for 30 minutes at least 3 times per week and lose 10 pounds :)
  • Options
    I most def want to do that. I play volleyball, as well as do ballet and loosing a few lbs will be better for my jump and ballance. I have tried before, but haven't succeeded. I think I just need someone to be accountable with. In total I have about 25 lb to be in the best bmi weight for my height and age... I am excited and very wanting to to this!!
  • Options
    I'm so down!  I have just started working out and am DETERMINED to get in shape for my wedding!  I have to dress shop around August-September.  LET"S GO!!Tongue out

I'm hope to lose 8 lbs!
  • Options
    I;m in....getting married either late next year or right after Valentines Day.My goal..lose 20 lbs.
  • Options
    Definitely me!  My goal will be 12 lbs!
  • Options
    Like many others, I am just a lurker of the boards but this board is for me! My goals for this challenge are to cut out my soda pop intake, lose 5 lbs, and to tone up my arms, thighs, and abs by doing cardio every other day and strength training on the off days!
    Thanks for the inspiration and accountability ladies, I am excited!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards