Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Another Maggiano's Question

I know I know, another Maggiano's question. I swear this one is more fun.

For those of you who have eaten at Maggiano's or had your reception there, what are your must have dishes? I want to know your favorite apps, salads, pastas and entrees.
-Thanks in advance

Re: Another Maggiano's Question

• Options
    I've only eaten at Maggiano's here in MI once, so hopefully some other Maggiano's brides can chime in.  Here's our planned menu:

Apps - My FI loves the stuffed mushrooms, and I have heard rave reviews about the four-cheese ravioli fritte.

Salad - Caesar and Italian Tossed

Entrees - Chicken Parm and Salmon 

Dessert - NY Style Cheesecake and undecided between the warm apple crostada and profiteroles
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Where in Michigan are you?  :)
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Apps- We had the stuffed mushrooms and the Mozzarella Marinara. I also LOVE their zucchini though.

Salads- Caesar is great, I think we had the Maggianos salad for the other and many people were not impressed.

Pasta- their fettuccini is obviously great, and we also had beef cannelloni (I am not sure they offer these anymore?) and H loved them.

Entree- Salmon which I have heard from multiple people it was the best they ever had, and the chicken parmesan was a hit as well.

Dessert- cheesecake and profiteroles which were also well liked by everyone.

I think anything you choose will have you guests raving about. I still have people talking about how good the food was. Good luck!  
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_another-maggianos-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:87d289f2-fd18-4c9a-953a-8f6634fce12dPost:e6642a28-1f9e-42b9-8332-ee08b982493e">Re: Another Maggiano's Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where in Michigan are you?  :)
    Posted by easullins[/QUOTE]
    I'm from the Detroit area. How about you?
  • Options
    SHANNYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've missed you.

Our planned menu:

• Appetizers: Mozzarella Marinara and Crispy Zucchini Frite
    • Salads: Caesar and Italian Chopped
    • Pasta: Meat Lasagna with Red Sauce and Ziti with Marinara (meat-free)
    • Entrees: Grilled Chicken with Tomatoes & Basil and Salmon with Lemon & Herbs
    • Dessert: Tiramisu and Apple Crostada
  • Options
    I've only ever had dinner there with friends but their Tiramisu and Creme brulee is delicious!!  We always order both.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_another-maggianos-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:87d289f2-fd18-4c9a-953a-8f6634fce12dPost:128dd5f6-5ef9-42ca-9fdc-bc88b1e9e1eb">Re: Another Maggiano's Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Maggiano's Question : I'm from the Detroit area. How about you?
    Posted by kinneyj5[/QUOTE]

I'm an eastsider - in Macomb County.  Glad to have another Detroit bride on here!
  • Options
    Have you booked with them yet? If so you can set up a tasting at their Troy location. The zucchini, gnocchi and italian sausage, chicken and truffle tortellacci, chianti beef were very popular at my reception. The apple crostada and pound cake were awesome as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards