Destination Weddings Discussions

Merry Christmas Eve!!

I hope all you ladies and gent have a fabulous Christmas with your families!  I am gong to my mother's house today and FI's cousin's house tomorrow, then back to work Wednesday (boo!).  I hope I can get in some rest tomorrow night so I am not wiped out Wednesday!

What do you all have going on?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Merry Christmas Eve!!

• Merry Christmas!!!! I missed you ladies. I am mad that this site keeps sending me to the nest lol

Today I will be chiilin' with the fam and probably going to make chocolate chip waffles this morning.

Tomorrow I will be going to see Django and then dinner at my moms with the whole family!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome back Brite and hope u cn get ur rest Nicole!! Merry Christmas eve to you all too!!! Tonight I will be with FIs family. Dinner, church and maybe movie!! Tomorrow I havemy moms, grandmas, dads then back to FIs family what a fun day lol. Luckily I will start the day out right with mimosas at my mom's!! Have a great day ladies!!
    Anniversary
  • YAY rest!  We celebrated with my family tonight.  Tomorrow we go to my dads for a little while.  Then friday we go to Peadars parents.  Then saturday my best friend and I will meet up and go BM dress shopping! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards