Second Weddings
Options

NWR - Vent

So today has been a serious Monday.

Woke up late and kids did not want to get ready for school ... I barely got to work on time

During my planning, I get a call from Animal Control. My dog has escaped the back yard and has been picked up at the elementary school behind my house. I have to leave work, go home and put the dog up in the upstairs part of the house until we find all the holes she has dug under the fence ...

Fifth period - the principla comes in to do a mini observation. Thank goodness I had printed my lesson plans this morning and had a good lesson the students were participating in ...

After school tutoring is actually a sucess but then the trip to Lowes for a portable invisible fence system let me $300 lighter in teh pocket.

By now it is time to pick up my son from football practice, take the stinky boy home, and go back to the school for a Parnet meeting about his trip to DC in 3 weeks ... but my day is not over yet.

As soon as that meeting is obver, I hop in the car and drive 20 minutes to meet up with the acedemic team (I coach the math team) for tonight's match. By the time the match is over and all the kids' rides have picked them up it is 9:15 and I still have to drive home. The youngest is tired and has been dragged hither and yond today and it is past bed time. As I walk down the stair to the basement, I notivce the floor looks wet ... Not good... The hot water heater is leaking ... 90 minutes, 8 trash bags (wet stuff that there was no way to salvage), the turn of a few knobs and a call to the landlord later, I have no hot water until tomorrow at least and
the little one is still waiting on me to tuck her in ...

This day definitely need to be over, but I still have papers to grade and laundry to sort and put away ...
Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes

Re: NWR - Vent

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards