You girls know what to do...
Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: Dear FI

• Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI:

Yesterday was AWESOME. Thank you for sending flowers to my work for our anniversary, thank you for taking me out to dinner at Red Blazer and thank you for playing hoola hoop with me on our Wii Fit (I know you felt like an idiot, but it was wicked fun).

Also, thank you for getting up at 5:00 this morning when our son did and for getting him changed, juice, a movie and a banana. I appreciated being able to stay in our warm bed.

Love,
    Future Wifey

(I might be the only one, but I always show this to FI when he gets home. He loves it and thinks it's wicked cute...except when I complain about him Embarassed)
  • Options
    MrsScotty1011MrsScotty1011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dearest Scotty 2 Hotty-

If you and your 3rd shift friends call me at 1:30am one more time this week- and I am going to seriously loose it. Every once in a while for a cheap laugh is one thing, 3 times in one week- totally different.

Thank you for going to two bridal shows with me this past weekend. I know it isn't very exciting for you, but thank you for acting like it wasn't that bad, and for actually being half excited to talk to a few vendors.

Looking forward to being your WIFE :-)
    Donnie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I miss you being around the apartment, but it's ok because I should be working too.  Anyway, I can't wait to go out on a date with you this weekend and sleep in and relax.  You're my best friend and I just love you so much!

Love,
    ME!  Kiss
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    Rach70489Rach70489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for not totally freaking out when I suddenly had a minor panic and decided that I do want a church wedding, when we picked out our (way over-budget) venue based almost entirely on the beauty of the outdoor ceremony location.

Love, your (possibly going crazy) fiance
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI

I you look for nice affordable apartments and all, really I do, but you/I are not moving yet. So stop looking! You're only making it worse for yourself. 

And thank you for job searching with me :) I like it when you have jobs to share with me!!!

I can't wait to hang out with you this weekend/holiday.

Love, Me
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards