Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

30 days!!!

I am getting married in 30 days!  I am getting really excited, but a bit freaked out with all the little things that need to be done!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 30 days!!!

• drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh congrats! That must be supper exciting! I am sure everything will go well!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  That's so great that it's getting so close!  You can do what I did last year and right after midnight shout..."I'm getting married this month!".  It was a fun way to ring in the new year.

I've been watching your plans for so long now, I can't wait to see it all come together and of course I can NOT wait to see pictures!  YAY!!!

Woot-Woot!  Enjoy every moment.
  • AmberDerekAmberDerek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww thanks ladies!!  Yes, today we were getting excited because it is coming up so quickly!

SongBird - I was going to ask you, did you have a must take photo list?  I LOVE your photos and was wonderig if you had one?
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, thanks!  I love my photos too.  I did not have a photo list.  I completely trusted Jessica (JM Photography) to capture the moments that mattered and she did an amazing job.

You've got yourself a great photographer and should trust that he'll capture it all. 
    But feel free to use any of my shots as part of your must take list.
    I really can't wait to see your wedding come together.  I have a soft spot in my heart now for winter weddings.
  • AmberDerekAmberDerek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I loved your photos and I loved your cape!  I bought a coat, but am worried it is too big as I was trying to order it so it would fit over my dress.

Yeah I think he will do a great job!  I wasn't sure if many people have a must take list or not.  I may write down a few things, but I bet he will do an amazing job.

I also love winter weddings : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards