Canada-Ontario

Good jeweller in the GTA?

We are goin e-ring shoppipng on the 18th and I'm looking for recommendations in the toronto area. Help me out ladies, I dont know where to start!

Re: Good jeweller in the GTA?

• Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Jewellery Exchange - it's right in front of the Eaton Centre on Yonge St and Shuter.  There's about a dozen different vendors in that one location.  My FI got mine there for an awesome price - they provide different rings, gemstones and settings, which you may like if you're not the traditional type.  They also provide the traditional diamond e-rings too.  I told my FI that I didn't want him to get me a diamond b/c it was tradition.  He ended up buying me a tanzanite (another precious stone, more precious than diamonds because you can only get them from Tanzania) ring.

If you're concerend about where diamonds are coming from and don't want blood diamonds, then check out the Fair Trade Jewelry Company (click on the company name to go to the website).  Ryan Taylor's the owner there.  You can also get your e-ring or wedding band custom made there.  He does beautiful work.
  • edited December 2011
    My brother has bought diamonds from Omni Jewelers for his wife, and my fiance bought my ring at Bluenile.com - he started at brick & mortar jewelry stores and found that Bluenile had better prices and a huge selection.  The diamond also comes GIA certified.
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto the Jewellery Exchange! We got our rings at Josephine Jewellery, it's the first one when you enter the north door. Their service was amazing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we got all our rings at bluenile.ca. my FI originally went to spence to get my ering but then found the prices at bluenile way better.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies! I will definitely be checking out the Jewellery exchange, although he says wants to go Spence too. I'm browsing Blue Nile right now! :)
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother got his fiancee's e-ring at Blue Nile too - it's beautiful!
  • stephi_poohstephi_pooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My e-ring is from Blue Nile too, and it's beautiful!
  • vexievexie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hubby got my ring from Omni... it's simply gorgeous :)

84image 73image 11image Wedding date: June 11, 2011 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards