Are there any more of us???
Mom of 4....and Sept 2013 BRIDE!!!!

Re: Ottawa Valley brides??

• I'm in Ottawa.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Yay!! There are two of us! lol 
    Mom of 4....and Sept 2013 BRIDE!!!!
  • I'm in Ottawa - August 2012 :)
  • I'ma July 2012 bride.. where are you getting married sanita? and hawt if you have your venue chosen.
  • im getting married in ottawa on august 11th :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Wow, there's a lot more of us on here now then when I first joined! Yay!
  • Living in Ottawa, getting married in Montreal.
  • I'm in Ottawa as well :) My wedding is July 28, 2012 and our ceremony is at St. Leonard's in Manotick and our Reception is at the NAC!
    I am so excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think TK just ate my post.....

Allison your wedding is the week after mine! Come join me on the July board!  We're having our ceremony and reception at Stonefields in Carleton Place.
  • I live in Alberta but getting married in the Ottawa area in June 2013!!
  • I'm originally from Ontario, but now living in Montreal. My 2013 wedding will be in the Montreal area. I know a lot of good Ottawa musicians, though, if you need references!
  • Hello Ladies!!! Laurentian Valley.....closer to Pembroke! 11 August 2012 is the Special Day!!!!
  • I am getting married in Ottawa on August 25th   :)
  • Jessnboute, where are you getting married?

• Am in the planning stage still but want to do the wedding in Merrcikville or Ottawa. Maybe Jan 2013...

Problem is that I don't live in Canada any more, so planning is a challenge. Will think about hiring a planner but first I really need to think about what I want...

Nothing traditional but also nothing excentric.
  • I'm an Ottawa June 2012 Bride. We are getting married at Strathmere in North Gower. I can't wait for it to come already!
    Planning Bio Updated June 12/12 Lots of Wedding DIY Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited April 2012

I live in Ottawa.  We are getting married just outside of Ottawa in Carleton Place on August 4th.  Time is ticking by quickly... I wish it would go faster! lol
    On a side note, we decided to have Girl Guiding cookies as our favors.  We bought a box ($5) per couple.
    If anyone else would like GG cookies as their favor, the unit I bought from still has a TON of them left and would love help selling them! 
    Spread the word!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_ottawa-valley-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:46Discussion:615798bc-b3c2-474a-9370-cf65a1577f4fPost:8845abe7-1906-459e-b887-aeb96ebf7de4">Re: Ottawa Valley brides??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live in Ottawa.  <strong>We are getting married just outside of Ottawa in Carleton Place </strong>on August 4th.  Time is ticking by quickly... I wish it would go faster! lol On a side note, we decided to have Girl Guiding cookies as our favors.  We bought a box ($5) per couple. If anyone else would like GG cookies as their favor, the unit I bought from still has a TON of them left and would love help selling them!  Spread the word!!
    Posted by Nicoso[/QUOTE]

I'm curious to know if it's the same place that I'll be getting married a few weekends before you.  What's the place called that your getting married at?
  • lol...it's called "my inlaws backyard".
    You're probably at Stonefields though...we're in the same general area!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_ottawa-valley-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:46Discussion:615798bc-b3c2-474a-9370-cf65a1577f4fPost:5e097b1f-61ee-484c-86c8-2bbee4ee5602">Re: Ottawa Valley brides??</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol...it's called "my inlaws backyard". You're probably at Stonefields though...we're in the same general area!
    Posted by Nicoso[/QUOTE]

Yea I am at stonefields.
  • I'm getting married at the Lonestar Ranch in Ottawa on June 23rd of this year. :) Only 55 more days!! 
  • I'm an Ottawa bride :)
    I'm originally from Pembroke tho, so true valley girl haha

We are getting married September 15, 2012 at the National Gallery of Canada :)
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm from Ottawa!

Actually, I won the Hot 89.9 Runaway Bride Contest and my wedding will be completely paid for! It's going to be at Strathmere in April! Can't waaait!!! I'm the luckiest girl ever! Laughing
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_ottawa-valley-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:46Discussion:615798bc-b3c2-474a-9370-cf65a1577f4fPost:9ed21fa4-c4c3-4b34-a5b3-5640fb55091a">Re: Ottawa Valley brides??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm from Ottawa! Actually, I won the Hot 89.9 Runaway Bride Contest and my wedding will be completely paid for! It's going to be at Strathmere in April! Can't waaait!!! I'm the luckiest girl ever!
    Posted by k4200[/QUOTE]

Oh that's awesome!! Congrats!!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm in Ottawa too! Just in planning stages right now, but it will likely be fall 2013. :
  • Hooray for Ottawa! I am still mostly in planning mode, but we have decided on a November 2013 date at St. Patrick's Fallowfield, and reception at the Monterey Hotel. I am having a tough time convincing my FI to spend the money we set aside though... he thinks everything should be free ;)
  • Oh wow - Finally found some people in my area!  Congrats everyone!!
  • We're getting married Nov 10 2012 in Stittsville at 6400 Celebration Centre.  It's under new management from the Issacs. VERY excited!!

Congrats k4200 ~ I wanted to be a participant in that contest soooo baaaad!!  You are indeed a lucky girl!! 

I'm searching for decorator recomendations :)  Ladies please help!!
  • Hi ladies! I got married in Ottawa (North Gower) in August 2012 and would love to help you in any way I can :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards