October 2013 Weddings

I've been MIA

I was on vacation last week with no internet, but I am back!

How is everyone doing? Anything interesting happen?

Re: I've been MIA

• Welcome back Stina! How was vaca? You didn't miss much. I'm extremely tired on this Monday and kicking myself for not calling out of work Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It was good. We went upnorth (2 hours north of where I live) to my grandparents cottage the first weekend. The rest of the week we just relaxed. I completed my first 14 mile run yesterday (yay me!) wanted to do 15 but I ended with a total of 14.4.

I work another two weeks and then have a week off again. Ill need it, its the week after my sister's wedding, that cannot come soon enough.

• Wow! Good for you! And it sounds like you have a lot going on.

We head to Ireland at the end of August so I think the summer (althought wonderful) is dragging! So excited for that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My FI and I are signing contracts for our 10-12-13 wedding this week. We found a chapel and a venue for our reception. I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.
  • Ireland is so nice. Was only their for 2 days but it was beautiful to see and the Guinness factory was tons of fun.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_ive-been-mia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:e9841897-5453-4f35-8aeb-d71e287ca51aPost:48ff16db-e935-40d4-968b-4eef40ad50f0">Re: I've been MIA</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow! Good for you! And it sounds like you have a lot going on. We head to Ireland at the end of August so I think the summer (althought wonderful) is dragging! So excited for that!
    Posted by lconoran[/QUOTE]
  • Welcome back :D
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards