African American Weddings
Options

Temptations Abound. NWR

OMG I hate Satan… seriously. I miss my fiancé so much and I need to be held in the worst way. Why did I get a text from a has been (from like 2009) that said “I’m in DC and thought of you. I’d give anything to hold you tonight. What’s up?”

Oh... and he's good AND married now.I'm not in the least bit flattered... as a matter of fact it pissed me clean off. UGh. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!

Re: Temptations Abound. NWR

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh heck naw!! Girl just brush that mess off.  You know that is just the enemy tryin his old tricks on you.  Thank God that you are renewed in your mind and those old tricks don't even work or even look tempting. 

Can you video chat with the FI or Skype?  I know it's not the same but it may help.  Sending you {{{HUGS}}}
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_temptations-abound-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:75e2f5d5-9db8-44cf-9f82-c08117465104Post:50f3d976-056a-48ab-aa16-e30ed7b46109">Re: Temptations Abound. NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh heck naw!! Girl just brush that mess off.  You know that is just the enemy tryin his old tricks on you.  Thank God that you are renewed in your mind and those old tricks don't even work or even look tempting.  Can you video chat with the FI or Skype?  I know it's not the same but it may help.  Sending you {{{HUGS}}}
    Posted by djscat[/QUOTE]

<div>He's at work but believe you me I sent him a messag on gchat and told him exactly what just happened. I share all that with him for several reasons but one being I like accountability and if he knows what I'm facing he knows what to pray for.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm going to dinner with my Future SIL (ironically she likes me now) so I wont be sitting around the house all night. Her and her husband are in town on vacation. I can't WAIT until Friday. Mercy. <span style="white-space:pre;" class="Apple-tab-span"> </span></div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_temptations-abound-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:75e2f5d5-9db8-44cf-9f82-c08117465104Post:387f2b23-25e4-4a81-8ec9-77f568346eae">Re: Temptations Abound. NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Temptations Abound. NWR :<strong> He's at work but believe you me I sent him a messag on gchat and told him exactly what just happened. I share all that with him for several reasons but one being I like accountability and if he knows what I'm facing he knows what to pray for. </strong>I'm going to dinner with my Future SIL (ironically she likes me now) so I wont be sitting around the house all night. Her and her husband are in town on vacation. I can't WAIT until Friday. Mercy. 
    Posted by Soon2BSand[/QUOTE]

I love it girl!  Jesus, your man, and you standing strong.  Now that is what it is all about.  This scripture came to mind for you.
    <em>Ecc 4:12 A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.</em>

If you ever feelin alone and need to chat or someone to pray with you I'm here.  I'll PM you my info. We gotta hold each other up! BLESSINGS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ninjas always come around sniffing.  lol.  Exes know when to show up!   I share stuff like that with my FI too.  It's good to always stay open.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards