Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Adagio or Mark Schlanser photographyanyone?

Does anyone know about Adagio DJ service?  Or Mark Schlanser photography?  Thinking about using them on my wedding day.  Just looking for some advice.  Thanks!

Re: Adagio or Mark Schlanser photographyanyone?

• edited December 2011
    we didn't like that Addagio, required us to tip the DJ a specific amount. We felt that should be up to us. Especially since they were a higher price than all the other companies we looked at.
  • edited December 2011
    Which DJ company did you end up going through?  I didn't realize they were priced higher...it's so overwhelming
  • newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A former coworker of mine from college had Mark do her wedding photos... they were awesome!  I don't have personal experience with him... but the photos certainly do speak for themselves :)
  • edited December 2011
    Instant Request also has a "suggested tip" that they are not subtle about, it's mentioned on EVERYTHING. This is who we are using, but that irks me. Adagio was our second choice, but right when I was ready to book them -- I even emailed the sales guy saying "give me a call, I'd like to finalize this"-- they totally just quit communicating with me. So their loss. Instant Request gave us the same very competitive quote. If you do go with Adagio, ask about their holiday specials that they have running right now. I get so many emails from them with limited time special deals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards