Florida-North Florida
Options

Ribault Club in Jax

Has anyone done the ceremony/reception at the Ribault Club?  Can I see pics and how much was the rental fee?  Thanks!

Re: Ribault Club in Jax

• Options
    erininjaxerininjax member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have a great wedding brochure on site if you can go by and pick it up. The pricing depends on the size, day and a few other factors.

You may be able to ask them to mail it to you. If you tell me some of the details such as number of guest, day of the events i.e. Friday, Saturday or Sunday also, if your bringing your own food. I could look for my brochure and quote you the pricing but in truth there could be new rates now.

Erin
  • Options
    griffin64griffin64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its 5000 dollars to rent the place and they require you to have a wedding coordinator. i think you have to be out of there by 10 o clock or you have to get special permission or pay more money or something. Im not sure the details but i remember that when a friend had their wedding there. they have tables and chivari chairs you can use. but you bring in your own food and booze which is a good thing. 

• Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It may seem pretty expensive, but all the weddings I've seen done at the Ribault Club are completely, amazingly gorgeous. So Southern and classic, especially with all those oak trees. You really can't go wrong there. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there on April 1, 2011 and we JUST LOVE IT!!!

The venue is $2700 to rent the BIG ballroom and the outdoors area for ceremony and reception. You don't have to have a coordinator, although Maggie perfers that. Everything is ala carte with teh venue, so it doesnt come with catering or anything. It does come with chairs and tables though. You rent the hall for 6 hours and if it goes past 10p.m. it's $200/hour. Call Maggie!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

OK so id like to rent it for 4-6 hours, and at most were inviting 150 people. How much would it be to use a room and have it outdoor under the oaktrees? Is it still $2700? I would need the ballroom would i?

I Cant wait to start my forever with my best friend! To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.~Borrowed this:-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards