California-Los Angeles

Back as a Mrs! - LIP to some pro pics

Ladies,

We got married on Friday, October 14 at La Casita del Arroyo in Pasadena, CA. The venue is a lovely place for intimate weddings.  To me, the plus was that it is blank canvas space that you can design/decorate any way you want.  The only real challenge I had was dealing with the permit department in the City of Pasadena. They have very strict insurance requirements for vendors but the venue was a great bargain.  Since Pasadena is my hometown, it was great to have a landmark venue as the backdrop for our special day.  

Here is a link to some of the pro pics.  There are many more, but he wanted to give me something to see before he goes out of town this weekend. Enjoy!  

Anniversary

Re: Back as a Mrs! - LIP to some pro pics

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_back-mrs-lip-pro-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:dafe1ee0-7826-4672-bdb1-4149e8abaaedPost:bdc7db2c-5faf-4e82-b568-c378400fcb80">Back as a Mrs! - LIP to some pro pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ladies, We got married on Friday, October 14 at La Casita del Arroyo in Pasadena, CA. The venue is a lovely place for intimate weddings.  To me, the plus was that it is blank canvas space that you can design/decorate any way you want.  The only real challenge I had was dealing with the permit department in the City of Pasadena. They have very strict insurance requirements for vendors but the venue was a great bargain.  Since Pasadena is my hometown, it was great to have a landmark venue as the backdrop for our special day.   Here is a link to some of the pro pics.  There are many more, but he wanted to give me something to see before he goes out of town this weekend. Enjoy![/QUOTE]
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Mrs!  Your pictures are beautiful.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    OMG small world...i was looking thru your pictures and i recognized Stephan and Leander.  This just proves...Everyone from PASADENA knows everyone from PASADENA. LOL.  I love your bouquet.  CONGRATS!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    WOW! I always forget how small Pasadena is until I have that experience.  They are good friends and fraternity brothers with my husband (giggles).  My BFF/florist desinged all of the florals and decor without my input. I saw everything on our wedding day.
    Anniversary
  • jilly884jilly884 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the photos. Thanks for sharing.
  • LibraShawnLibraShawn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fello Pasadenian here!! Lol! Love the pics! Congrats!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards