Favors

Business style Thank You Cards

Can anyone tell me what website I can go to find some thank you cards in a business card dimensions. My idea is to personalize the cards, have a pretty design on the front with me an my husband name and wedding date, and on the back of the card put some famous love quotes on the back and have a satin ribbon on the front of the card. I want to do a thank you you card as a favor, but i dont want the regular size thank you cards. If anyone can tell me where I can find a website that would create something like this please let me know.. Thanks!!!

Re: Business style Thank You Cards

• Please tell me that you are not planning on doing this instead of sending proper thank you cards.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • I am confused, but what about just ordering business cards, sites like Vistaprint and Moo will let you create them the way you want to. (But please do send Thank you cards for your gifts with a personal hand written note. I attended a wedding 15 years ago for a couple that were much wealthier than I was, bought them something from their registry and never got a Thank you card, yes I am still mad. )
    Need Wedding Favor Ideas? http://www.needweddingfavors.com
  • rascal17rascal17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like pp said vistaprint. Or even staples will allow you to design your own business cards (you'd have to add your own ribbon to each card though). Also like PPs said make sure you do real thank you cards as well. 
    Pumpernickel and olive juice
  • I gotta say, this just plain sounds weird.  You said you plan on using these as the favor or attaching them to the favor?  If you're attaching them to chocolates or something, fine, but if you're just laying out a business card at each setting as a favor, then please skip it. 

And regardless, yes, you do need to send heartfelt thank yous to each guest through the mail after the wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards