Pennsylvania-Central

Vendor Reviews!!!

Venue-
Altland House at Liberty Forge--- A+

Amazing!!! Christie is an utter joy to work with. Accomidating, easy to get ahold of, and  gave us some great ideas! The food was excellent. The food at the cocktail hour was incredible and the dinner was great. They were happy to accomidate our gluten-free and vegetarian guest with food they enjoyed as well. They went above and beyond to make sure that everything went perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone who wants an easy pleasent experience with catering and planning.

Flowers-
Queen Bee Florist in Linglestown---B+
Queen Bee greated beautiful arrangements for the tables and boquets for me and my girls. The flowers lasted through a warm ourdoor cermony and were exactly what I had pictured in my head. Only reason for b+ was because she was a tad hard to get ahold of at times, but she did a absolutely wonderful job.

Photography-
Timeless Photography by Brandon Stuck---A++++
FLIPPING INCREDIBLE. Had my engagement and wedding photos done by him and you will not find a more detailed, friendly, easy-going, and professional photographer. He took soooo many different shots and met with me personally before the wedding a few times to make sure that the shots me and my husband wanted were on his list to be done and he out did himself. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

DJ
Complete Music Solutions----B
Complete Music Solutions did a great job DJ'ing the reception. Nelson was our DJ and he did a pretty good job keeping the ball rolling. There were a few pauses here and there when he seemed a little unsure what was going on, but then he picked up quickly and kept moving. Overall a good experience.

Cake-
Couture Cakery, Camp Hill---B+
Jasmine at Couture Cakery baked us an absolutely beautiful cake. We did 2 different flavors and had fondant and sugar flowers. It looked stunning and tasted delicious. Only problem was there was a gap where I was waiting for a pre-lim design and it took awhile to get that. Other then that, Jasmine was great to work with and baked a delicious cake!

Harpist-
Jay Risser---A
Jay played before during and after the ceremony. He did a beautiful job, played all the pieces I requested and was a wonderful asset to the ceremony. I didnt like the traditional bridal march, so he played Pachabel's Canon for me and it was exactly how I envisioned walking down the aisle. If you want something a little different then the usual piano or canned music, Jay is the guy for you.

Overall my wedding was incredible (how could it not be, since I married the best guy in the world)! I thought I would toss out some helpful info to upcoming brides-to-be so they could have an amazing experience like mine was :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards