Kentucky

Southeastern KY

Hi, I am in desperate need to find an outdoor wedding site in the Richmond, Berea, Mt. Vernon, London/Corbin area. I would really love to have the wedding outside somewhere with pretty scenery. It will be a fall wedding so I am looking for lots of trees. I would like to find a barn for the reception but this is very difficult. Does anyone know of any ideas?

I have already looked at Acres of Land Winery Richmond and the Party Barn in London, KY.

Re: Southeastern KY

• It's been a while so I hope you see this, but have you checked out Cumberland Falls?

They have a gorgeous outdoor space for the ceremony, and a beautiful lodge/cabins, but no barns. Here are some pics from a wedding there: http://shutterspeedster.com/blog/?p=371

There are prettier reception spaces there, too, but they are relatively small. If I remember right, packages started around $500 or so.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh, and don't overlook public parks: they can be just as pretty, but wayy easier on budget. We got married in Williamsburg at the public park, and it was really nice, and only $50 for the space. That did mean we had to bring a lot of things in ourselves, though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards