Maine

Boudoir photos

So I'm about 2 steps away from finalizing a photography session with Tess Johnson for boudior photos... just wondering if anybody has done work with here on this board?

Re: Boudoir photos

• edited December 2011
    I did.  She came highly recommended by a few knotties here, and even a few on the NH board.
    She's very comforting, and very professional.  GO FOR IT!!!

• budvar1012budvar1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! I just went to her site and I cannot believe what good work shes does and she's LOCAL. I had no idea, thak you so much for posting her, her work is gorgeous!

Wedding present for my honey? Sorted.

*buffs nails smugly on shirt*
    "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA. Lois, this is not my Batman glass."
  • edited December 2011
    absolutely!
    The photos were a gift for my hubby, but the experience was a gift to myself.  I have never felt beautiful, but her photos made me see myself in a whole new way.  It was a confidence boost like no other. 
    I also looked at it as a way of documenting my pre-baby body.  Something we can both look back at in the future when things aren't where they are now...  Embarassed
  • edited December 2011
    Tess was our wedding photographer, and she's really great to work with :) I'm sure you'll love all your photos, we certainly did!!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know if you have her a fb friend or not.  But she posted on there yesterday that she is offering either $75 off a boudior session or a free little black book if you book you session for a date in february.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm booking a session with her very soon! All the girls on here raved about it, and I think it will be fun and FI will love it. And yes, it will be nice to have some sexy photos before having babies so I can look back and remember what I used to look like... Wink
    Anniversary
  • Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have my proposal from her in the email... I just have to wait til I get paid on Friday to pay her. It'll be easier to disguise it in the bank account if I can just pass it off as "another bill."
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto on waiting until Friday! When are you doing yours? Mine's in April! I have to figure out what to wear....!
    Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine are in July. My wedding is in October-- so I want the most amount of time possible to get physically ready and go for it! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I know what you mean! My wedding is June so I'm cutting it a little close :)
    Anniversary
  • jdenormandiejdenormandie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What should one expect to pay for a boudoir session, and what is included in the price?
  • edited December 2011
    Loved her and my photos. Very professional!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think her price is around $300-$350 plus the cost of images you want (you can buy a small book for cheap or get the disc with all images or get a big fancy book). It includes hair and make up-- unlimiited wardrobe changes... and i think her photo session is around an hour?
  • edited December 2011
    I think the session is two hours, actually. It also includes a $25 print credit (at least mine did). I thought the price of the image rights was pretty steep, I think it was $1,000 or something like that.
    Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

yeah two hours sounds right :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards