Michigan-Detroit

the boudoir loft question

hello guys! I have a question for ya. I have scoured the boards and I see this place comes highly recommended. I wanted to do this for FI and I went to their website and they have a special that is $225 and it includes hair and makeup. Now my questions are 1. would you go with them or Amy Boeve (my wedding photog) even though Amy's price will not include hair and makeup? 2. should i wait for a groupon/living social deal since I see they do those to get the $99 package which also includes a photobook and then just add on the hair and makeup? Thoughts? TIA!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: the boudoir loft question

• I don't know for the boudoir but you'll love Amy for your wedding photos :)  She's the best!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Boudoir Loft and loved her. I would say go with her. I used the living social deal but mine didn't include the photobook. I made my own of Mixbook. I also did my own hair and make up. I would say that $225 for pictures and hair and makeup is a great deal. I would go for it. 

You will love your photos from her. The one thing i loved was she took over 100 photos then I got to choose the 35 I wanted her to fully edit. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks for the feedback. I think I will go with her plus she said she isnt going to be doing any more groupon-esque deals so this seems like the best deal! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Amy just announced a budoir special on her blog for $225:

http://www.amyboevephotographyblog.com/boudoir/
  • I couldn't more highly recommend Kim at the Boudoir Loft.  I had photos done in November and it was a great experience.  She made me look absolutely beautiful.  It was worth every penny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards