Rhode Island

Inexpensive make up artists

Are there any in the PVD area who will travel to a wedding that you can recommend under $90?

Thanks!

Re: Inexpensive make up artists

• edited December 2011
    I don't know how much she charges, but I met Kristin Greene the other day and she is so nice!!  When you are getting ready, your hair person and makeup person are going to be interacting with you, etc.  You want pleasant happy people. 

I used Skinplicity out of EG.  SUCH a calming spirit when it got a little crazy towards the end.  I wouldn't have traded that for anything. 

Also, what kind of makeup do you want?  Skinplicity uses Youngblood mineral makeup. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I started looking for MUAs with budget in mind, and found that the ones with lower prices added more fees (travel fees, etc.). I'm using Kristin Green; I had my trial with her last week, and couldn't be happier!
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    kristin greene is awesome and is $100 for bridal application. love her!
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara Faella charges $55 at the trial without false eyelashes ($25 with) and $75 for the day of for the bride and her attendants. She also gives you a touch up if you need it. She has no minimum or maximum as she travels with at least 1 assistant for 4 people and 2 assistant for 5 people or more. She does not charge a travel fee for the first 40 miles. She also does hair for $65 the day of and trial for $45. The rest of price list is on her site. I'm not sure how much my hair piece is because I have not designed it yet. She does require 50% deposit on all her services.  

- She does mineral make up, HD make up, and air brush make up. My BM has serious skin sensitivities so she is doing the mineral make up, the rest of us choose HD make up and air brush make up from the Temptu and Dior/Laura Mercier line. 

• edited December 2011
    Connie Perez! $45 per person for 5 or more, $50 for less than 5 I believe. She's out of Two Sisters salon in Cranston. She's great. Her e-mail is Artisticallure@gmail.com
  • jaz0822jaz0822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kerri Parks with Skinplicity in EG.  She's amazing and reasonable.  She just did my wedding makeup and I was blown away!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards