Sports Weddings

Jersey Guestbook... What number?

What number are you putting on your Jersey for the guestbook?  Should we do 18 for the day, 11 for the year, 6 for the month or 7 for the number of years we've been dating?
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Jersey Guestbook... What number?

• we put our date 8-28....they were able to put it on just like that.   we had a hockey jersey and got it done at a local hockey store.
  • I'd do 11 for the year
  • we're doing 18 for the day...

I just realized too that it's FI's favorite # and mine combined 11 + 7!! (fun!)

AH! I guess I'm a little biased!! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're doing a Steelers jersey with our last name at the top and wedding day as our number (18). However, one thing that threw me for a loop is that NFL football jerseys are made from mesh. Which makes it a little more challenging as a guest book. Any ideas for mounting it and making it easier to write on? Thanks!!!
  • We are doing a hockey jersey too.. i was wondering did you have a sign that told the guests to autograph the jersey? if you did what did it say if you dont mind my asking? I'm trying to decide what to put now.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_sports-weddings_jersey-guestbook-number?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:672Discussion:5be76b94-7471-44e2-ab5b-9399f5eefa57Post:647cd5a4-6071-4362-8d18-8b253c1f60c6">Re: Jersey Guestbook... What number?</a>:
    [QUOTE]we put our date 8-28....they were able to put it on just like that.   we had a hockey jersey and got it done at a local hockey store.
    Posted by goaliegirl[/QUOTE
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards