North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Hatteras Island brides

So it looks like we are moving our planning in the direction of Hatteras Island. Wondering if anybody has any local vendors from down there that they would recommend or who they have booked already. Even if you haven't had your wedding yet, people you picked or wouldn't and why.

Re: Hatteras Island brides

• Options
    I used Daniel Pullen Photography (located in Buxton), Bonnie Williams from Hatteras Island Ministries for officiating (Avon), Every Blooming Thing for flowers (Frisco), and Spa Koru for mani/pedi (Avon).  I was extremely happy with them all. 
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Options
    I used Ginny from Every Blooming Things for flowers, they were beautiful. I used Bonnie Williams for my officiant. She helped us taylor a ceremony to our believes, I loved her! We used High Cotton BBQ for dinner, and the food was really good. We used Ocean Atlantic Rentals, ask for Chad there, he was easy to work with. For cupcakes I used Cake Hatteras. I only got one bite because my guests ate all the cupcakes. My mom saved 2 for my husband and I the next morning, and she broke down and ate them before we got up, so I take it they were good. I used John Harper for a dj, loved him! For mani, pedi, and wedding hair I used Chloe at spa koru. She was fantastic! Our photographer I brought from home. I think that is all, let us know if you need any help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards