Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Guess what?

I like wine from a box.  That's ok, right?

What's everyone up to tonight?  It was booooring in here today, even with an 'I judge' thread that died before I finished my coffee.

Re: Guess what?

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im drinking tea!
  • Options
    I'm here! Trying to decide whether I should study any more or curl up in my closet in a fetal position, or maybe watch TV or something. Decisions, decisions.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I'm here, just waiting for LOST to start in an hour.
  • Options
    Do NOT curl up in the closet, Sarah.  It'll be ok!

My wine trumps your tea, Nebb.  I'm waiting for Glee- 2 more hours... boo!
  • Options
    I love wine from a box, I used to get sangria in a box all the time in the summer.  So not like the real thing but really good.
    BabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I'm reading the Lost spread in EW and converting .avi files to .wmv files
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    I like wine in pretty much any form. Including from a box. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I am a boxed wine girl too.  I just bought one a little while ago cuz the husband is gone and my shows are on (American idol and Glee)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a7ff5eac-5dab-4432-bb73-0069bb9c0fb9Post:37da3221-20bc-4ca9-9c9a-f6feac12a2b2">Re: Guess what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im drinking tea!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    I was skimming.  I thought this said you were drinking veal.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    So, for the others who like box o' wine, what do you drink?  This Franzia is actually pretty fucking nasty, not gonna lie.
  • Options

I can't say I've had wine from a box since I was a teen (other than using it in cooking), but then, the wine from a box which I drunk as a teen was probably the cheapest thing we could come by and was just so gross, so I'm rather a wine-in-a-box snob now, ha. 

It's the morning here still, and I'm sitting in the sun in my cold house working on a presentation I've got to do next Monday.

• Options
    I love the wine that comes in the little juice boxes, the "eco friendly" wine bottles, I poke a straw in it and float around the pool during the summer
  • Options
    Mmmm did someone say sangria?  We had a sangria party the other night - 4 different kinds of sangria... a little bit of heaven on earth.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a7ff5eac-5dab-4432-bb73-0069bb9c0fb9Post:99fb3d51-e885-4100-91f9-e6c62fe9596e">Re: Guess what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess what? : I was skimming.  I thought this said you were drinking veal.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]
    I actually wrote teal and almost didnt catch it before I pressed submit.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a7ff5eac-5dab-4432-bb73-0069bb9c0fb9Post:222729d2-afe7-46e4-91ef-4044890e2a0c">Re: Guess what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm reading the Lost spread in EW and converting .avi files to .wmv files
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

What's the article about?
  • Options
    It's H's birthday.  My daddy called and is talking to him.  It made me all mushy.  He hasn't talked to his own parents in weeks.  I wish they weren't so shitty to him.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I drink the Vella chardonnay, it has a button instead of a twisty spout
  • Options
    There's more than 1 type of Sangria??  Tell me all about it.
  • Options
    The sangria I mentioned that came in a box was by Almaden, a really colorful box, if you see definitely pick it up. 
  • Options
    I'm drinking red wine (from a bottle) and I just started Season 6 of LOST on Hulu :)
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • Options
    Ooh, Kate this last season is intense.  I caught up this weekend- a 6 episode marathon.  I couldn't sleep afterwards.
  • Options
    We had a peach sangria which was ok, there was peach nectar in it which made it kind of thick.  That was a white one.  There was a party sangria that had reds, brandy, cointreau and a little vodka, bunch of citrus fruits and strawberries.  that was my favorite.  There was another white one, which i'm blanking on, all i remember is it had apples that were delicious to eat after you drank your glass :)  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    tlv204tlv204 member
    First Comment
    I'm watching the cardinals game (or about to) and planning my patio. We're going plant shopping tomorrow! If I can't decorate yet because concrete people take too long, I'm at least going to mentally decorate and plant things in containers.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options

Next Sunday (the 23rd I think) is the finale for Lost right?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a7ff5eac-5dab-4432-bb73-0069bb9c0fb9Post:042740cd-9c3c-4cf9-b701-612303bc775a">Re: Guess what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Next Sunday (the 23rd I think) is the finale for Lost right?
    Posted by DanielleH910[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and it's 2.5 hours long.  They added an extra half hour because there was too much to include.
  • Options
    Kelly, that sounds amazing!

So sad that Lost is coming to an end :(  But I guess I'm glad they didn't wait until they 'jumped the shark'.

BTW- is anyone else able to change their sig pic?  I get an error page when I try.
  • Options
    Kiki, I got about 4 hours of sleep every night when I watched the seasons 1-5 on Netflix.  I am so glad I didn't watch the episodes as they were current.  Watching them streaming really takes the sting off all the cliffhangers.  I can't imagine having to even wait through a commercial break, let alone a week or an entire summer to find out what happens next in this show.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • Options
    Exactly, Kate.  This is why I record it while I watch Glee.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a7ff5eac-5dab-4432-bb73-0069bb9c0fb9Post:c363d693-f582-4624-956c-6573cb9a4438">Re: Guess what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's H's birthday.  My daddy called and is talking to him.  It made me all mushy.  He hasn't talked to his own parents in weeks.  I wish they weren't so shitty to him.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

Night- it's my FI's birthday too. Tell your H Happy Birthday from us. His parents sound like asshats.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes, it was my social experiment to find my favorite for our big BBQ this summer.  
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards