North Carolina-Outer Banks

wedding planner/coordinator for OBX wedding?

Hi! I am planning to get married in Manteo this fall. I live in Raleight but have always vacationed in the outer banks with my family and love it there. Have any of you lovely brides worked with a company or person in the outer banks area who did a great job helping you chose a venue and vendors? It can be difficult planning a wedding from 3 hours away so I want to get someone that has good reviews behind their work instead of just randomly picking a service that i find online. Any advice is appreciated. thanks so much!!

Jennifer

Re: wedding planner/coordinator for OBX wedding?

• edited December 2011
    Jennifer,we have worked with a few wedding planners in the Outer Banks and in our opinion the best planners are: Gena Martin (Platinum Party Planning) and Marie with Bordeaux Events. They did a wonderful job, everything was perfect! We will miss working with them! Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Gena and Danielle from Platinum Party Planning are absolutely awesome!! I'm getting married in September and they've been great!!
  • edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Nannette Kallestad with The Proper Setting.  She made my planning process and wedding day so easy.  She has been in the business for a long time so she has lots of ideas and experience with each of the vendors.

thepropersetting@embarqmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards