Snarky Brides

Answer a Question to Ask a Question

I want to ask -  (and many can reply, and supply their own question to add to the queue for others to answer)

If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor/actress would you want to play you and why?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~

Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question

• Phoebe Cates because she has awesome boobs.

Do you like bacon?  Why or why not?
    Photobucket
  • I only eat turkey bacon because I don't dig on swine.

What is your all-time favorite movie?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • First one- movie about my life would be something along the lines of Everybody Loves Raymond. Not that she's an acress, but I would want Haley from Paramore to play me because I think shes fun!

Bacon- I actually don't really like bacon all that much because I think it's gross. But some days I crave it and love eating it with pancakes and syrup.

If you could have ANY job in the world- what would it be and why?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love bacon.  Though I only eat it once a month at the most.....

Am I supposed to answer the original question?? Um er maybe Kate Winslet or Drew Barrymore they kinda have the same round facial structure that I have.

What are you having for dinner?
  • I would pick Megan Fox because I think she's gorgeous. It probably wouldn't be the most exciting movie though.

For anyone: What is one really crazy thing you have done in your life?
    Photobucket
  • Answers:

I like bacon, but only once in a while and it has to be really crispy.

I can't pick just one favorite movie. I have several.

If I could have any job, I would be a singer/guitar player in a famous rock band.

Question: What is your favorite band?
    Photobucket
  • Bacon-Yes

Movie- No clue.

Job- Fashion Designer

Who is your #1 celebrity crush?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited September 2010
    Too many questions.

Play me in a movie: Christina Riic, Winona Ryder, or Paul Bettany's wife. People have told me I look like all three, and while I don't see it, I think they're pretty so there you go.

Bacon: Yum

Favorite movie: I think we all know it's The NeverEnding Story

For Dinner: probably Spaghettios

Dream job: duh

Crazy thing in my life: probably going to Ecuador in the middle of riotting and getting teargassed by accident

Celeb Crush: Vin Diesel. He's so pretty. I heart him.

$300: pay off bills.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_answer-question-ask-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2893287c-a5e0-4c45-a661-82610be348aaPost:11b82eb2-299d-428a-8d8a-5de872aa8f25">Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Phoebe Cates because she has awesome boobs. <strong>Do you like bacon?  Why or why not?</strong>
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

<div>I love bacon in all its salty and fatty goodness, but I can not eat it because I am allergic to pork AND turkey. All I can have are Bac-os. I do splurge every now and then, but I pay for it later.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>What is your favorite brand of dress shoes, and why?</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'd want to see a movie about me getting back together with Ben.  Kate Winslet could play me... I love her.

I love bacon.  There's no reason to not love bacon.  Plenty of reasons to not eat it, though.

My all time favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Any job on the world?  Scuba instructor.  I just love the ocean.

I dunno what I'm having for dinner.  I has no monies and my fridge is kinda lame right now, should be interesting.

One crazy thing I've done is hiked the Grand Canyon.  7 miles down, 10 miles up (different trails) over two days = 17 miles total and the most excruciating physical pain I've ever felt in my life.  But it was badass.  And I'd do it again.

If I found 300 bucks in an old coat right now, no lie - I'd be buying wedding crap with it.

My number 1 celeb crush is Joe Mauer - catcher for the Minnesota Twins.  So.  Effing.  Fine.  Grrrrawr.

------------------------------------

Question - Do you have any relationship deal breakers?
    panther
  • marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2010
    If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Well, I do love the US, so if it were here, I'd say Tennessee or Colorado. Tennessee is just beautiful and it's always been one of my favorite places to visit. Colorado, I've never been, but it seems... fun?

Outside the US: Spain. It was a beautiful country, the people were decently friendly, food was inexpensive and there's a lot of interesting history there.

ETA: Here's my question. If you could have any car you desired, what would it be?
  • Relationship deal breaks ?  Drug Addictions (any, I don't believe marijuana is better than cocaine, mushrooms better than heroin - they're all drugs)

What is your favorite saying/quote ?
  • 300: Buy a new lap top.

If I could live anywhere: A condo on one of the top floors of a very tall building with both a view of the ocean and a view of the city lights.

Top place to visit: I really, really want to go to Italy, but I've never been before.

Dress Shoes: I don't have a favorite brand, but there is a pair of Carlos Santana shoes that I'd really like to own.

Photobucket
  • tidetraveltidetravel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2010
    Play me in a movie: Angelina Jolie.  Not because I look anything like her, but because the movie would be a box-office smash, and I would collect royalities.

Bacon: I like it, and I'll eat it, but it's not my favorite food in the world.

Favorite movie: What Dreams May Come

For Dinner: Subway

Dream job:  The person who walks around holding a red-tailed hawk and talks to kids. 

Crazy thing in my life: I jumped off a bridge once, on a dare.

Celeb Crush: Gary Allan (country singer)

$300: Buy new Taryn toys and a necklace that I am in love with, but refuse to spend $150 on.

Where would I live?  Ireland.  Irish accents make me melt.

If you could say one thing to a knottie that you don't know very well, what would it be?
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Dammit, I didn't know I had to answer all of them:

Movie: I have no idea. No one would watch it anyway

Fave Movie: Any Given Sunday

Job: FBI agent

Dinner- Rudy's BBQ- Happy hour b-day party for one of my trainers. I will be partaking in brisket and cream corn

Crazy thing: skinny dipped in Nice, in the sea!

$300 bucks: buy my sister's MOH gift

live anywhere: Here, or greece

favorite band: i have no idea.. 

relationship deal breakers: smoking, drugs, lying, cheating, stealing, emotional abuse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • If I could live anywhere in the world - Hawaii.  FRICK I want to live there.

Nina shoes are my favorite brand of dress shoes.  I just think they're pretty.

Top places to visit - New York or DC.  Never been.  Actually I've never been east of Wisconsin.

Any car in the world - black Mercedes.  I don't even care what year.

I don't have a favorite saying, per se - but I always say "early is on time, on time is late."

----------------------------------------------------

What's a song that you hear that instantly puts you in a bad mood?
    panther
  • Car: 1969 Yenko Camaro modified into a 9 second car (maybe 8. haha.)

Deal breakers: Drugs, Cheating, Abuse

Favorite Saying/Quotes: I have oh so many. Think George Carlin, South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, and Brian Regan.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_answer-question-ask-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2893287c-a5e0-4c45-a661-82610be348aaPost:dbd94eeb-65e6-476e-956f-daa157df515a">Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Relationship deal breaks ?  Drug Addictions (any, I don't believe marijuana is better than cocaine, mushrooms better than heroin - they're all drugs) <strong>What is your favorite saying/quote ?</strong>
    Posted by loop0406[/QUOTE]

"Well behaved women seldom make history."  -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

<strong>Question</strong>: What is your favorite word that starts with "C"?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_answer-question-ask-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2893287c-a5e0-4c45-a661-82610be348aaPost:4b647256-c22c-4076-8bcf-b09968a5db08">Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question : Ummmm, what?  How did that happen?
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

We were staying at a hostel in Quito and there was a lot of riotting going on. The army was everywhere (some even had swords, which was pretty cool). A group of us were walking down the street looking for a place to eat and could hear a bunch of shouting going on all of a sudden. Then, our throats and eyes started to burn and we had this horrible uncontrollable coughing.

Some army guys came running down the street and saw us, but we didn't understand what they were saying, it was too fast. Fortunately, the owners of a pizza place pulled us in. So we ate there while we recovered and waited until it was safe to go back out.

Awesome times. I had a blast.
  • Say one thing to a knottie: I don't know if I can pick just one.

Song that immediately puts me in a bad mood: Jake Owen's Eight Second Ride. It has to do with what was going on the first time I heard it. Also, Crash by Dave Mattew's Band.

I keep forgetting to add questions, so:

If you could spend the day with any person dead or alive, who would it be?
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_answer-question-ask-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2893287c-a5e0-4c45-a661-82610be348aaPost:d5c8ef2c-b670-4046-8e08-2164444a2dd7">Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question : "Well behaved women seldom make history."  -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich Question : <strong>What is your favorite word that starts with "C"?</strong>
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

haha. My mind lives in the gutter.
    Photobucket
  • Play me in a movie: I don't know. Michelle Williams has the haircut, but not the age. Maybe Lisa Kudrow.

Bacon: Yum

Favorite movie: Probably the original Halloween, but there's soooo many more.

For Dinner: tonight? Either more leftover pizza, or a PB&J.

Dream job: Not a clue.

Crazy thing in my life: meeting and falling for a boy in Iowa, taking a chance, and moving out here. It certainly wasn't the stupidest. That would take more than one post.

Celeb Crush: Yeesh. I could crush on some Vin, some Shemar Moore, some Matthew Gubler, some George Eads, and George Clooney. Apparently, I like guys with guns. I also have a really weird obsession with Rickey Medlocke from Lynyrd Skynyrd.

$300: That would take care of almost half my MRI bill....

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I'm pretty fond of here. Or even a little further upper midwest.

Band:  Lynyrd Skynyrd, Allman Brothers

Brand of Dress Shoes:  no clue. No clue at all. I try on what fits and couldn't begin to tell you the brand, unless they're clogs (Clarks). I do have a pair of thong flats that are Jessica Simpson.

Places to Visit:  Bahamas, Colorado (Estes Park and the Stanley Hotel), Yellowstone/ Grand Tetons, Glacier..... there's a bunch.

What is your favorite book of all time?  I think mine is a tie between The Shining, Salem's Lot, and The Stand. I have a theme, and it isn't highbrow...
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_answer-question-ask-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2893287c-a5e0-4c45-a661-82610be348aaPost:9084bae6-9bad-48f6-99c8-51af8cb5d840">Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question : haha. My mind lives in the gutter.
    Posted by LedZeppelin[/QUOTE]

Mine was <em>cookie</em>.  I don't want to know what you were thinking!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_answer-question-ask-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2893287c-a5e0-4c45-a661-82610be348aaPost:d3735e9a-ae67-40e9-8a30-ab92501a27f5">Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question : Mine was cookie .  I don't want to know what you were thinking!
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

It was nothing good. I like cookie,though!
    Photobucket
  • $300 - I would buy a new tv stand, or maybe a new bed, or...

Favorite C word - Cowabunga

Bacon is freaking delicious

What is your greatest fear?
  •  OK, this is TOO many questions :)

Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Play me in a movie: I don't have a clue, but it might be like the lost in translation scene in Ocean's 12, maybe Brad Pitt... :D

Bacon: I'm vegetarian, I've never had it, never will... not even the fake morningstar stuff

Favorite movie: too many to list... Ratoullie

For Dinner: tonight? Left over Indian food

Dream job: Astronaut

Crazy thing in my life:  Falling on my hands and knees after not noticing that pot hole, this weekend!

Celeb Crush:  Hritik Roshan...

$300: Put it into a bank account, and continue saving :)

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Florida, that's where my family is!

Band:  Coldplay, Tripswitch, NumerikLab, Robert Miles

Brand of Dress Shoes:  Clarks! They are the most comfortablist shoes ever, and they have a fancy brand - Artisan I think.

Places to Visit:  The Caribbean, Australia, The Dead Sea

What is your favorite book of all time?  Carl Sagan's Contact

Greatest Fear - Spiders - Arachnaphobia the movie comes to mind

Favorite Musical Instrument and why?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Play me in a movie: Ellen Page.  She can nail my sarcsasm with ease.  Plus everyone thinks I look like I'm 17 anyway, and she plays young well.

Bacon: LOVE IT.  In the summers when it was too hot to cook and we just wanted something yummy and satisfying, my mama would nuke some bacon and we'd have bacon sandwiches.  Yum :)

Favorite movie: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

For Dinner: safari chicken nuggets and fettucine alfredo.  Sometime after midnight, because that's when FI gets off work.

Dream job: stay-at-home mom.  But if I have to pick a paid job, I'd want to be a wedding planner or a Home Ec teacher (as if Home Ec still lives...stupid school systems closing down all the cool stuff in schools...)

Crazy thing in my life:  When I was 14, a tree fell in my bedroom.  When I was in it.

Celeb Crush: Michael Cera.  And also Jason Segel.

$300: put it toward the wedding

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Ireland, I think.  It's beautiful, it's where the majority of my family is from, and I wouldn't have too much trouble communicating.  France or New Zealand would be cool too.

Band:  Weezer, Simon & Garfunkel

Brand of Dress Shoes:  I get most of mine at Target.  Cute, cheap and comfy :)

Places to Visit:  Prague, Japan, St. Lucia, Paris

What is your favorite book of all time:  A Wrinkle In Time

Greatest Fear: Spiders.  To the point where I get catatonic if I see one.

Favorite Musical Instrument and why: Bass guitar (the sounds and the vibrations just go right through me) and the violin (SO beautiful and versatile)

Favorite flavor of ice cream?
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Play me in a movie: Eva Green or Rachel Weiss. I've heard I look like both.

Bacon: yummy, but it's cut at the moment.

Favorite movie: it may be cliche, but Casablanca

For Dinner: pasta with homemade meatballs

Dream job: foreign service officer, more specifically, ambassador

Crazy thing in my life:  I was assaulted by a Neo-Nazi

$300: since I am a financial advisor, I'm going to say invest it

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I think I could do New Zealand, but I'd go back to Germany in a heartbeat.

Band:  Pink Martini

Brand of Dress Shoes: Not brand loyal, whatever is cute, comfortable, and on sale

Places to Visit: I'd love to go to Cambodia. Morrocco is also on my list

What is your favorite book of all time: Their Eyes Were Watching God, or really just about anything by Zora Neal Hurston

Quote: "Let us dream of evanescence, and linger over the beautiful foolishness of things..."

Greatest Fear: Settling

Favorite Musical Instrument and why: Cello, I had the good fortune to see Yoyo Ma live, and cannot describe in words the experience.

Favorite Ice Cream: I'm more of a gelato fan, but chocolate and chili is amazing together

If someone dropped in and said they would fund one aspect of your wedding, no matter how expensive, what would you choose?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_answer-question-ask-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2893287c-a5e0-4c45-a661-82610be348aaPost:61657916-17f3-4344-8bb9-91cec1619100">Re: Answer a Question to Ask a Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>What is your greatest fear?</strong>
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Until I met FI, my greatest fear was that I was too emotionally damaged to love someone and be lovable.  Thank god he cured me of that one!! 

My biggest fear now?  Hard to say, I don't feel as fearful as I once did.  The future seems bright and my life feels reasonable secure.  My greatest fear may be that we might never feel financially as stable as we'd like.  It seems like we save and save but the money goes out almost as fast as it comes in, and cost of living in our area is on the high side.  I imagine it will only get worse when I go back to school and then when we have kids.  :(  Hopefully school will pay off in the long run!

Oh, and Trader Joe's thick cut applewood smoked bacon is the best!   Sadly my doctor has informed me that my cholesterol is a tad high, so now I just get to watch FI eat the whole package.

<strong>If you had an unlimited budget to take a vacation, where would you go and why?</strong>
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards