Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Help! Need song ideas for Groom/Mother in Law dance

Hi. Anyone have any suggestions for songs for MOther in law and groom dance? Thanks.

Re: Help! Need song ideas for Groom/Mother in Law dance

• My DF is dancing with his mother to "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban.  His brother used "Song for Mama" by Boys II Men.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Also, a friend of our daced with his mom to "My Wish" by Rascall Flats

HTH
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My aunt asked for "I hope you dance" for her son's wedding.
  • rosesarefreerosesarefree member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I'm bummed because "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd would have been perfect but DF's cousin used it as his wedding last year. I think it's an awesome mother-son dance song.
    Photobucket
  • The Perfect Fan by N'Sync
    I know it's N'Syc but it's for a mother and it's just absolutely the most perfect song!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • T Carter - A mothers song
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I need a groom/mother in-law dance song. no country music. the groom  prefers no country. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_help-need-song-ideas-for-groommother-in-law-dance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:044f696d-1683-4150-8d4d-762b0493722aPost:1d979595-752f-4b99-95aa-94ee04bd1d3d">Help! Need song ideas for Groom/Mother in Law dance</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi. Anyone have any suggestions for songs for MOther in law and groom dance? Thanks.
    Posted by Kamirarenee[/QUOTE]
    My daughter is getting married in August of next year. So I thought a good song wouls be: 
    "That's what friends are for" 

<div>
    </div>
  • Have you asked your FMIL what might mean a lot to her?
  • naggy6naggy6 member
    First Comment
    When my daughter got married I used Take good care of my baby When my other daughter get married I'm using Treat her right- sawer brown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards