Hawaii
Options

JackCody - Early Congrats!

Congratulations Brittana, you are right in the midst of all your wedding activities!  I know you will be a beautiful bride tomorrow, I hope you are enjoying your friends and family from all over the world.  I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful day - soak in every second of the love around you!
Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary

Re: JackCody - Early Congrats!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AHHHHH you beat me to it!  I've been counting down for like, 10 days, lol.  Yes yes, cheers Brittana!  Enjoy every minute of it!  CONGRATS!!  *hugs* and best wishes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Huge congrats Brittana! You've been such an awesome part of the board, and I know we all can't wait to hear all about your big day! Savour each second and have an awesome time!
  • Options
    cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Brittana!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
    451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Brittana,

Cheers to the greatest knottie friend a girl could have!  :)  I've had knottie withdrawals since moving house, but I just had to log on to say congratulations!!  As Alyson said, you've been such a huge part of the board, and been such a great help.  Wishing you a wonderful big day and the most awesome time ever!  

Enjoy every minute.  I'm sure your wedding will be EXQUISITE!!  Can't wait to hear about all the beautiful details.  Congratulations again, Mrs!!!

Love and hugs,
    Sue

• Options
    kimmykupcakeskimmykupcakes member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Brittana! Hope your day was perfect! Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures and hearing about your big day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all! both for the kind words and all the help and support you provided during the planning process.  I feel like I had 20+ bridesmaids holding my hand through it all :) I was thinking of my fellow Knotties a lot yesterday...

We had a beautiful day despite a bit of rain in the afternoon, which like Melissa changed some of our layout plans, etc--but I'm still on cloud nine from being surrounded by all of our friends and family.  We're definitely ready for our honeymoon to start tomorrow.  I'll post pics and reviews as soon as I can.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards