July 2012 Weddings
Options

dreams...

I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig of Marchesa and they told me that my wedding gown was ready.  They showed me a piece of paper and was asking if I wanted to take it with me or if they should ship it to my house.  The paper had my mailing address on it, but numbers in the zip code were transposed.  I kept telling them it was wrong, but they insisted it was right. Then I woke up....

This dress needs to be ready now! I'm getting antsy!!  LOL

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Photobucket

Re: dreams...

• Options
    Lol omg I've been having crazy dreams too! I dreamt I was pregnant and I had to wear a hideous dress my mom made of hotel bed sheets the day of the wedding. I think was more terrified at the idea of being pregnant more than the bed sheet dress.
  • Options
    hahaha I bet!!  I can't wait to see you in it!! =)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:13543a10-806d-4d1b-b943-36c63cea2ec4Post:dcc8357a-8f03-461e-93e4-f5b229ad2fba">Re: dreams...</a>:
    [QUOTE]hahaha I bet!!  I can't wait to see you in it!! =)
    Posted by littlemoments324[/QUOTE]

Me too!   I can't wait to see it done and on me!  I would at least like to know a rough idea of when it's going to be done though... waiting on a response on that one!  I can't take the suspense anymore!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards