Plus-Sized

Advice

Anyone have any advice for a bride with 12 days to go? Almost down to single digits and starting to freak me out! So much to do is such little time.

Re: Advice

• gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    1. Breathe!
    2. Prioritize the list of what remains to be done.
    3. Come to grips with the fact that things on the bottom of the list might not get done.
    4. If anyone asks if they can help, pass off items from the list.  Do not recruit people to help, other than your FI.
    5. Check off items as they are completed - you will feel better as you see the list go from all "to do's" to "done's".
    6. Make a little time just for you and your FI before everyone starts showing up.  Go on one last date before you get married.  It might just be an hour or so at a favorite restaurant or a walk in the park.  Only one rule - no talk about the wedding.
    7. Get sleep, make sure you are eating healthy and staying hydrated.
    8. If you can afford it, have a little pampering / down time just for you - a massage, mani, pedi, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Congrats!!! So exciting! thats some great advice..... looks like gundy21 covered everything!   Good Luck!
  • We're down to 25 days and I'm a mess! FI and I did have a date night this past weekend and kept wedding talk to a bare minimum. It was SO nice and it really did help...

Congrats! You're almost there! :)
  • gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I am telling you - the 3 best things I did in the week leading up to the wedding were realizing a few little things that weren't all that important we not getting done, date night, and a massage.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I think keeping the wedding talk to a minimum is GREAT advice.  I actually just said to a friend the other day "geezis. I hope my sweetheart and I remember what we used to talk about when this wedding crap is over".   I feel like that's all we ever talk about anymore.  I'm making myself insane.
  • I have no advice, just have to say I hope I remember the advice in this post in the next couple weeks!

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Breathe, relax, and enjoy the experience!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards