Canada-Alberta

Ceremony and Reception Venue - Edmonton

So I just got the ring last Thursday, after phoning at least a dozen venues I am freaking out that we won't find something for 200-250 that isn't over budget.  Any recomendations for the area that maybe I haven't thought of?

Budget is 15000 if possible, ugh.
Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Ceremony and Reception Venue - Edmonton

• meaghan333meaghan333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was recommended Red Tail Landing- they hold 230, and the buffet is about $30 per person.  We didn't end up using that location, but it just might make your budget work!

We found most of the hotels were about $40 for a plated dinner, and $50 for a buffet (and of course, higher).  But using a community hall & a caterer, we heard that was about $20 per person.

Good luck with your hunt :)
  • edited December 2011
    Are you looking for a community hall or more of an all inclusive location? 

Larger Community Halls that I know of in Edmonton are Leefield (holds 250 but it can get tight)... they also have nice white chairs, ACCA Center (this is on the south side and holds approx 300 people. Has a stage and is a nice large space). 

As for your ceremony - are you looking for indoor or outdoor?  I know of a Garden just south of the city that is fairly reasonable.  PM me if you would like more information.  I plan events for my company and with all this wedding planning, I have been able to see a lot of spaces in the city.  Also - if you are looking for some caterers, I'll send you a list. 

Good Luck!

Jenna-
  • saltypearlsaltypearl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for all the responses, I'm all booked for venues now.  Phew, what a load off my mind. 
    Thanks for great ideas ladies

Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards