Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Compliment a Knottie

In lieu of the impending weekend (and my general bad mood I've been in all week), I thought this would be a nice, happy ending to the week.

Show your love, ladies...

Re: Compliment a Knottie

• edited December 2011
    You know, Emi...I was just thinking about doing this the other day!
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This one goes to shortgirl....

I think you handled your wedding situation wonderfully and you have my admiration for handling those things much better than I would have handled them. 
  • Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To Emi for being nice enough to go check out the place we are renting and calm my fears about the area

To Mariah for having an amazing amount of willpower--pass some this way

To Julie for being a trooper through a lot of crap lately!

To Cheryl for being funny all the time!
  • edited December 2011
    To Bananna - thank you sooo much for the recommendation to Amanda...she's awesome and hilarious!!

To all the Knotties - this board rocks at giving honest advise and consideration to everyone. Thank all of you for everything (broad I know, Smile) - wedding planning can be very stressful and I haven't had a melt down (yet) thanks to all of yall!! Keep up your greatness!!!
  • Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and StephieHall for being unfailingly nice and classy
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS...

To Emi, for all her advice about strokes for my mom. 
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To all of you - you've been SO nice since I joined this board and so helpful... and you keep me company at work.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    To Buttercup, Danielle, Marissa, seujoanne, and stebbe - Just wanted to send additional thanks for the dentist rec responses.  I've been absent from the boards for a while, but I needed a rec and it was reassuring to know that the ladies on the board are as helpful as always.

And thanks to all the knotties for being a group to turn to for wedding stuff, personal stuff, or just random commentary.  While I was planning my wedding, I was new to Dallas and hadn't yet made friends in the area, and it was very comforting to have a community to turn to. Because of all of you, being away from friends and family didn't feel so lonely.
  • edited December 2011
    To Julie because you have been dealing with a lot (which is an understatement).  Just when you think it ends, it just continues.

To Mariah for having the balls to take the generalist exam and starting to go after what you want regardless.

To Marissa because you are putting a TON of effort into your wedding.  It is definitely showing.  

To Lindsay for not having a meltdown with only having a few weeks to go!
  • edited December 2011

Stephie- All of your sig pics make me feel fug. Yes, that's a compliment :P

Donna - Based on your bio, I really love your style. I lurv your engagement pic dress...and wedding shoes...and wedding dress...andand and....yeah, I love it all.

Marissa- You are nice and upbeat all the time. I wish I had that attitude! Even when you're grumpy, you're funny about it.

• edited December 2011
    To Emi - Thank you for always telling it like it is!  

To Bananna & Lauren (llc) - For always being so happy and upbeat!  I don't think I've ever seen you guys complain about anything WR or NWR, like ever. 

To Stephie - For always having such good advice!
  • DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Cheryl!

To Marissa and Tiffany: thanks to your dedication and discipline about exercise, it is inspiring (and actually gets me off my butt to workout a few times a week)

To Stephie: thanks for always being so nice and helpful and also thanks for your awesome hair bling!

To Emi: I always enjoy your brand of humor.  I hope your mood improves!

To Julie: thanks for always bringing some Aggie pride to TK :)
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooh and

To Lauren: I'm amazed at how much energy you have regarding your wedding DIY even though you have a long engagement.  Everything looks amazing.  I can't wait to see your big day when it finally comes!
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooh and:

Cheryl: dear your are far from fugly, you have those classic beauty facial features, the ones that Asian moms always brag about.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Tiffany & Donna!
    Donna your words just gave me that little push to keep going with the passport covers I'm working on right now. I can not wait to see how your wedding turns out, your style and picks for food are so awesome

Tiffany you're eating habits and working out notes on here give me additional motivation to stop slacking

To Stephie - You are just the sweetest person on here, and as selfish as it may be I really hope you're still around when my wedding happens ;)

To all of the girls that are already married - The suggestions and reviews that you share are such a help to us planning, I would have gone with another photographer (and got much less for a high price tag) if it weren't for your suggestions. So I can't thank you enough!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, I am so busy today--but I wanna join the love fest!!

I can't single anyone out though.  I love everyone on here.  Everyone was so helpful to me when I was planning and was patient while I asked a million questions about DJs and programs.  I'm glad you guys still tolerate me even though I'm married and my wedding is so yesterday.  I just love weddings and am looking forward to seeing all of you have your days and sharing in your joy!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!  Your encouragement inspires me to keep it up.

Also, I agree with Lauren.  Thanks to each and every one of you who have given me all sorts of ideas and perspectives.   With only a few weeks to go, I am confident and virtually care free.  I know I couldn't have done it with out your help!!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think I can single any one person out b/c so many of you have helped me plan my wedding.  I couldn't have done it without you all and can't wait to see it all come together in a couple of weeks...15 days woo hoo!!!
    Photobucket I finally married the love of my life! Planning Bio: Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed with everyone else that we have so many great knotties on here that just a giant shout out is in order.

• edited December 2011
    Thanks so to everyone's very kind words. I needed that.

Julie - You're so welcome. I'm so happy everything has worked out.

Stephie - the enternal wedding optimist... Thank you so much for keeping me unjaded about weddings; even though I've been married over a year, I appareciate you reminding me that its okay to love them and be involved. And the fact you quoted me is "kind of a big deal" to me. :)

Terrinkski - for ALWAYS making me laugh and reminding me that my inner runner will come out after the baby isborn.

Donna - who I will always have wedding envy of.. :) Your day will be amazing.

And to everyone who has been so patient with me about my "baby" talk. Its so very helpful.
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lindsay and Tiffany! (Lindsay, I actually got Amanda's name from Tiffany, so you can thank her first!) 
    To Lauren - I love your wedding! I really love the way you have taken the theme and carried it throughout. It makes me feel like my "theme" is half-baked. And I also love your custom Converse - we might have to steal that one!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Anna! We can't wait to wear them in our engagement pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    I see so many helpful people on the board its hard to single just one or two people out.  All of you are wonderful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards