Destination Weddings Discussions

Mexico Wedding

Hi laides! I am trying to plan a wedding in Mexico and find that planning in my mind is way easier than really planning! I need help finding a free Mexico wedding planner! thank you!

Re: Mexico Wedding

• most resorts provide you with a free planner included in most packages (even free packages)
    Planning Bio updated April 16, 2012 Just Married!
  • I got married in Cancun almost 6 months ago at the Cancun Palace (Now is Hard Rock Cancun).  They have an onsite wedding coordinator that helps plan all the details.  If you'd like more information, please feel free to email me at bkayla dot king at gmail dot com

Good Luck!
  • Thank you! The hotel I was looking at has not responded to my e-mails. I e-mailed a wedding planner through Beach Bums as well. I will see what she says and also look into another resort that will hopefully e-mail me back!
  • yes, as pp said most of the hotels wedding coordinators do help with planning when your staying on thier resorts.  I also contacted Beach Bum they are TA's I thought not wedding planners.
  • pumpkin32311pumpkin32311 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I used destinationweddings.com, there is a $50 *deposit* to start, but they will deduct that $50 when you start booking your travel/wedding stuff. I am on a board for Palace Brides on facebook and a lot of them tried to work directly with the onsite coordinator and are having an awful time since most will not talk to you until you have a contract signed and are at most 90 days away from your wedding date. My TA has been the middle man between myself and the resort and it has been AMAZING. My guests have had a flawless time scheduling and booking everything through her, and my emails actually get an answer back when I contact the resort. If you want more information, I would be happy to point you towards my coordinator! She does all destinations, not just Mexico or Palace Resorts. She actually made the decision process for our resort much easier than when I was researching on my own. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards