Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

The ol 2 weeks till the wedding freak out!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who started sweating when I clicke don the knot and 15 days was blaring at me??!! WHOA! I have so much to do and I can't believe it's so close, it will all get done but still it's like I can't believe it's so close, how do you plan for so long and still have the feeling that something just completely snuck up on you??!! haha

Re: The ol 2 weeks till the wedding freak out!

• I feel the same way!  We have 22 days.  Yikes!!!
  • There's so much to do and wedding balances are due so money is just flying out the window!! 12 days...I can do this...ready,set, go!!
  • Gosh, i know what you mean! We're date twins, so I'm in partial freakout mode right now myself! 
  • yay! Where are you getting married?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_the-ol-2-weeks-till-the-wedding-freak-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:213d7948-f0fa-47ad-906d-fe9425533fd6Post:7914ff19-2090-4b98-80f4-2d93820f85ac">Re: The ol 2 weeks till the wedding freak out!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gosh, i know what you mean! We're date twins, so I'm in partial freakout mode right now myself! 
    Posted by smurfie10[/QUOTE]
  • Stonebridge Ranch Country Club-you? We went and got our marriage license today and it made it seem SO real! Lol. Yay for us! (-;
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards