Flowers

June wedding flowers

Hello ladies! I am getting married June 14th 2013 and have chosen the frog princess colors light gold, light green and lavander for our wedding. What are some nice flowers to use that are in season in June that are these colors along with off white or white :

Re: June wedding flowers

• B2Z728B2Z728 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_june-wedding-flowers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:b8b9bb51-5860-4e2b-a6b1-c65c2e866731Post:9475d856-8055-4057-8fe8-529e9385ac73">June wedding flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies! I am getting married June 14th 2013 and have chosen the frog princess colors light gold, light green and lavander for our wedding. What are some nice flowers to use that are in season in June that are these colors along with off white or white :
    Posted by krystelgotti[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>That's a pretty color combination. Have you decided on which color your bridesmaids will be wearing? Do you want a colorful bouquet for yourself or do you think you want a white bouquet? What is the setting of your wedding? </div>
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Hydrangeas, roses, stock, and football mums are a few that come to mind.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards