Christian Weddings
Options

Could use some prayers

My fiance is going to a job fair for a company that would be a great fit for him. They are looking to find 500 people to go to work for them by the end of this year, and the great thing is it's within 2 hours of my hometown. Please pray that they see something good in him and are willing to give him a shot.

Re: Could use some prayers

• Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I will pray for you.  Seems like everyone is looking for a job and needs help. :(
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_could-use-prayers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:1575c08a-f05b-4507-b89c-dc7e0c4d873fPost:5257c97c-80f9-48d3-a6bd-9cbc3ab3d7d8">Re: Could use some prayers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will pray for you.  Seems like everyone is looking for a job and needs help. :(
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]
    Isn't that the truth! FI is in the same boat.<div>
    </div><div>I will be praying!</div>

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will pray!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sending prayers your way!  Hoping this is the job that is ment for him.
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards