New York-New York City
Options

Need Help : Planning a small cocktail party wedding Fall 2012

Hi Everyone,

So  I have been engaged for about 7 years this past Saturday. We have finally decided to get married and set the date for next fall 2012. Instead of a large reception and ceremony we are going on 30 day trans-atlantic cruise to Europe. We still want to have a ceremony and intimate party with about 50 or so friends and family. 
   My father insists on having a church ceremony. So we want to oblige. We don't have very much $ to spend on the party/ceremony. I was hoping to rent maybe a hall attached to a church or something? I am from Staten Island and most of my family is right over the birdge in BK or in NJ. All of our closest friends are in White Plains or Westchester. So any of theses areas are great to use.
   We are looking for a hall nice enough to large enough to accomodate 50 or so people and suitable for a wedding reception..I am planning on renting linens and stringing some lights. 

We have about 6k to spend on everything. Photos,rentals and food. Any advice please!! I figured doing a cocktail party only would be much cheaper that way. Everyone loves finger foods. Maybe have just a pasta station available and serve hor'dourves. 

Thanks!

Planning a budget wedding in NYC is just pure hellish

Re: Need Help : Planning a small cocktail party wedding Fall 2012

• Options
    Artistic Events NYC ask for chef Brian Johnson they do great small cocktail parties and work with a lot of venues in New York. Www.artisticeventsnyc.com Chef Brian Johnson 646-945-2644
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards