Arizona-Phoenix
Options

my wedding is at paseo highlands park

im having my purple and green wedding at paseo highlands park in north phx and me and my fiancee are on such a tight budget this is all we could get but trying my best to make it look nice my wedding is on 11-19-11

centerpieces are coffee filter flowers that are purple and green. decorating cups purple and green for all 53 guests to have there own cup of candy lol so excited 
~11-19-11~

Re: my wedding is at paseo highlands park

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great! Are you having the ceremony and reception there? I'm still looking for an outdoor venue for my wedding in March. I love the outdoors, and March is a great time of year in Phoenix. I am also on a very tight budget.
  • Options
    mommastarmommastar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my whole wedding is only $632 cost 100 dollar deposit for the reception and 100 bucks per hr so total for reception venue was only 300 which yes ceremony in the park and reception inside the community center. i made most of my decorations my self i was/am tight on money for my wedding as well.  i love outdoors too. here is my email if u want someone to talk to or have any questions angelica.hegyi@everest.edu
    ~11-19-11~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards